For you

I was really nervous. Eomer and Theodred were leaving for a battle. They were my only friends. Theodred has been next to me almost all the time last three years. I saw Eomer next to his horse Firefoot. I ran to him hugging his torso tightly. "Pl-please be ca-careful"I whispered. He hugged me back. "I promise"he said quetly. If I ever had to say do I have a family I would say I have a older brother called Eomer. "Sonja!"someone called from behind me. There stood Theodred. He gestured me to get to him. I said farewell to Eomer and he kissed my head. I walked over to Theodred. "W-why do y-yo-you bo-both go?"I asked. "This is a dangerous war Sonja they need every man fighting"he explained. Ohh. Every man. He knew me and Eowyn were as fine with the sword as men. I sighed tears in my eyes. My older brother and  love are going in a suicice mission. "J-just c-co-co-me b-ba-ba"I couldn't even talk. Now the tears were free. From fear losing them and humiliation. Theodred pulled me in a hug. I hugged him back burying my face in his chest. "Shh we'll come back. And when I will we start speaking lessons"he whispered burying his face in my hair. "Y-you wo-would do that?"I asked in disbelief. "Anything for you"he said quetly kissing my cheek hitting the corner of my lips. I blushed. He just smiled softly. Then behind him I saw Grima. That worm was creepy. He stared Eowyn with greed. But me with disgusting lust. I looked over and saw Eomer walking towards us. He saw I looked at Grima and he glared that snake. "You'll be safe he will not lay a finger on you"Theodred told taking my hand. I smiled at him. He was over to sweet.