Eomer

I was in the caves with Eowyn trying to calm the children and the young women. The oldest were already calm. I was feeding one little girl Tir sitting next to me. The girl burped and yawned. I gave her back to her mother. I saw that Tir was also asleep. I sighed and picked him up kissing his head and put him between two other tiny boys. I'm feeling like someone blew my heart out. All those young boys who were sent to fight for their king. No one should see that. I know what I'm talking about. But still I want to be there with all my heart to fight for those who I love. Something in me boiled though when I saw Eowyn sitting trying to sleep. I  was torn between prying that blanket of her and kick her to move and to let her be. I decided let her be. "Young  girl such a beautiful girl"one old lady said as I helped her. "But eyes carry a fog. Fog of  an old woman"she sighed deeply. I helped her to sit down. She suddenly cupped my face. "Do not let the darkness of these days bring you down. You have great future ahead. You are going to be a strong wife and gentle mother. Those are the best traits in a woman"she told looking at me with her bright blue eyes. She was pretty much skin and bones but her eyes were bright. They had hope. Hope that everyone should have.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I waited and waited as the soldiers came to  be tended after the war. But apparently the more noble ones left to face Saruman. I took deep breaths knowing that if Aragorn and Theodred were not alive Theoden would not leave there. Then I saw the horse men. Could it be? No. Don't get your hopes up Sonja if it's not him you'll only disappoint yourself. I missed Eomer. He was my best friend. Even though he introduced me to Theo he was still my best friend. No one can take his place.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I saw them as I went out Eowyn just hugged him. He is home. "Tir go to Papa. Mama will be there soon"I told to Tir. Then I ran and leaped on Eomer's neck. "Sister I've missed you"He whispered hugging me back just as tightly. "Never leave like that again"I said quietly. We pulled away and I looked at him smiling. "You do not stutter anymore"he said cupping the side of my face smiling. "Nay, when Grima tried to touch me something in me snapped and I have not stuttered since"I smiled. "Of course" a bitter voice said from next to us. Our heads snapped  towards the voice and we saw Theo. "What?"we asked confused. "You said you loved me but all this time you wanted my cousin. And Eomer  you were the first one who I told about my feelings. Hope you  have a happy life come on Tir you need a new mama"My world just crumpled down like ton of rocks.