Together?

I kissed him back after the shock faded away. Kissing Theodred was like grey heavens. We slowly pulled away. "My my. Why did I not do that before"he sighed stroking my cheeks. Then the door opened we pulled away. I played as if I was fixing the billows. "Father?"Theo asked smiling. Theoden nodded running to his son embracing him very gently. "Eowyn"he nodded to his cousin. "Where's Eomer?"he asked. Of course. They were like brothers. "I do not know. Where is my nephew?'Theoden asked. I took a deep breath. "When you were under Sarumans magic you and Grima banished him with the sentence of death"I explained. I did not notice that Aragorn was next to me. He wrapped his arm around me. I smiled at him faintly. "So you are her..?"Theo asked."Uncle. This is my Uncle Aragorn and this is Theodred"I introduced. "So what would you say if I courted your daughter"I looked at Theodred wide eyed. Aragorn went tense. "Court her?"Aragorn asked slowly. I bit my lip. Then he sighed. "If that'll make my niece happy I see why not"he told softly. Theoden was also smiling. "It is arranged. You two are officially the next rulers of Rohan"he beamed. "Yes father I think we are"Theodred said reaching my hand. "Let's give them the privacy"Gandalf winked and they left. I chuckled. "You are a bastard"I told. "Nay mother and father were married before I was born"he tuttet. I shook my head smiling. "When we get over this I make our rings"he sighed. I bit my lip. "Isn't this little too soon?"I asked. "Why waste more time from our short lives. I need you and from the kiss it seemed like you needed me"he softly told lifting my chin. "What if we don't get over this?"I asked. "We'll get trought everything. Together?"I stroked his cheek. "Together"