Wed in the healing house

I sighed this was the second day awake. Theodred apologied me hundreds times everytime he's here. I forgave him but Tir was pouting in my lap. "What can I do?"Theo sighed. "Make us a family. Mama, Papi and a baby"he said lifting his nose in the air. It took all my will not to giggle at his cuteness. "Well then we shall ask for Gandalf"Theo said standing up. "What I can't say anything"I yelled. "I'm the man of the house. So quiet woman"he joked. I chuckled. "My baby"I said kissing Tir's head.

___________________________________

"And you may kiss your bride"Theo leaned on and tried to kiss me but Tir jumped between us and kissed my nose giggling. I laughed quickly pecking Theo then Tir's nose. "Well young Tir aren't you big already"Gandalf chuckled. "And mighty"Tir said buffing his chest. I laughed. Theo and Gandalf did to. "Come Tir leave your mama and Papi to seal their marriage"Gandalf winked and left with the excited little human. I chuckled leaning against Theo tiredly. "Are you tired because we don't have to do 'it' if you don't want to"Theo said kissing me softly on the lips. "I'll be in your mercy then"I winked. "You have no idea what you just did"Theo groaned. He howered above me on the bed. "Bring it on Marshall"I said smirking. "As you wish Milady"he said bowing mockingly then kissed me heatedly. And I think you know the rest. May I say I'd like to be in his mercy more often ;)