White lady or Ice lady

There was calloping outside. I ran to watch what it was. Then I saw one of the most horrible things I've ever seen. Eomer was riding a horse wounded Theodred in front of him. I ran to the healing houses reading a bed. In minutes the soldiers brought Theodred in. I was a good healer. I started to lookhis wounds. One on his stomach made my own stomach clench. He was fading. "P-please Theodred d-don't g-gi-give u-up"I stuttered. I wrapped his wounds and stayed there stroking his hair. "What right does a maid to be with a prince?"Lady Eowyn. Oh no. I stood up and curtsied. "I-I-I a-am s-s-so"I started to panic my I couldn't form the words. "One that can't even speak"she spat continued to push me. Tear slid down. "Eowyn leave her alone"Eomer said from the doorway. I ran to him hiding my face in his chest. I couldn't stand the humiliation. "She is mine and Theodreds bestfriend from here. And she is remarkable with healing and with a sword. "Does not look brave"Eowyn laughed darkly. "She is. You just wounded her. She has lost everything she has but still has power to smile and keep going"they talked like I was not even there. Then Theodred groaned barely concius. We all ran to him. "Yes cousin I'm here"Eowyn said like Theodred just asked for her. His eyes were rolling around. "S-s-Son"he whispered. He reached his hand for me. I went to him. He was still stong even he was half out of it. He pulled me down so I was close to him our face near each other. He kissed my cheek again brushing corner of my lips. Then he was out of it. "Sonja stays he clearly wants it"Eomer said. Eowyn huffed and walked out. "Look out for Grima. He wants to marry Eowyn for kindom but you he wants for his......desires. stay safe. And don't let him be here alone"Eomer whispered kissing my head. I nodded before he left. I then put a wet rag on Theodreds head. His hand was holding my own like holding on for life. I kissed his head sitting on his bed. I will not let that worm hurt him.