Love....

I just sat there next to Theodred. I changed his wrappings every hour. I stroked his hair with gentle hand. "P-please The-Theodred"I said. Tear ran down my cheek. Then I heard shuffling from the door. Grima's face scared me. Think about it. First it's dark then candle lids revealing his face. He had a bottle of dark liquid. "Ahh a healer"he purred. "C-could y-you g-go?"I asked politely and bitterly. "I came to give him this medicine"he said. "G-give i-it to me"I said. He narrowed his eyes giving me the bottle. I smelled it. Poison. But I acted a fool. I smiled fakely when I smelled it. "I-I d-don't s-see why n-not g-give it"I stuttered. He smirked and tried to take the bottle. "N-no I'll g-get a-a pi-pipet to m-make it qu-quicker"I lied smoothly. He nodded looking fond. I went over to a desk and took a black herb mix which looked alike and smelled like it. I filled the pipet and poured the black poison in the herb bottle. "Give the pipet"Grima demanded. I obeyed. He smelled and looked at it. Muttering 'Good'. He put the mix on Theodreds wounds and mouth. I sat next to him again stroking his damp hair. In a flash there was a slimy hand creeping up from the hem of my dress. "GET OF YOU SNAKE!!"I screamed. He slapped me but I held my dagger out. I got it from Éomer and Theo. "Do not put your filthy hands on me"I hissed. He scrambled out quickly. I sat again next to Theo. His eyes opened drunkly. "So...sonj...sonja"he whispered. "Yes I'm right here"I whispered taking his hand. "N...no...stut...ter"he tried to form it. Then it clicked I didn't stutter. I smiled. "No I did not"I whispered. "Now you don't have to deal with my pathetic speaking"I teased. "Y..you al..alway..s..my .....love"he slurred. "Your love?"I asked. He passed out after looking in my eyes. His love?