chapter 2

i walk back in there after hearing their convo and i say "oh so you did want my number cause you aren't disagreeing?" ashtray looks at me and rolls his eyes "i never said i wanted your number i just didn't disagree that you weren't cute" he says. fez just looks at me and ash and start laughing. "man stop being a pussy you whispered to me you thought she was cute" fez says laughing then taking a hit off his blunt. ashtray hits fez gently in the shoulder and says "man i never said that stop fucking lying annoying as fuck bro" i just start laughing and say "dangg someone's mad" i say and walk away. while i'm almost leaving i heard ashtray say "man shut the fuck up don't come back" i just walk away laughing.
-
i caught up with rue and she says "so you and ash huh" "there is no me and ash" i say "yea ok whatever xo" she says.
-
me and rue walk a bit more and since we live two houses away she goes to her house and i go to mine. "bye rue rue i'll see you tomorrow !! i love you goodnight !" i say to rue "goodnight i love you too xo but tomorrow we're going back to the store i don't care what you say!" rue says. i just walked off into my house when i see my dad
-
"hola papi" i say while giving him a hug "hola mija estabas con rue?" *hi honey we're you with rue* my dad says to me. "si papi fuimos a una tiendita" *yes daddy we went to a store* i say to my dad "ah okay pues mija goodnight i love you" my dad says to me. goodnight? i haven't even looked at the time so i pick up my phone and turn it on it says 9 pm. "buenas noches papi love you too" i say to him.
-
i go upstairs to my room and walk into my bathroom, i take a shower while listening to the "un verano sin ti" album. when i get out i change into some pijamas and brush my teeth and hair, i get into my bed and unlock my phone to go on instagram "ashtray" hoping to find him. i couldn't find anything, not even on facebook, tiktok, or snapchat. i just give up and go to sleep.
-

i wake up to my 6:00 alarm and get out of bed, i brush my teeth and my hair then my makeup then change. i walk to maddys room and knock on her door "maddy we have to go!" i say yelling to her, "okay okay i'm going xo!" she says. her and nate got in another argument so we have to take her car to school today.
-
we got in the car and maddy plays titi me pregunto by bad bunny and we start singing loud.
-
ay titi me pregunto si tengo muchas novias muchas novias hoy tengo a una mañana otra ay pero no hay boda
-
we got to school and i walk into my first hour. i notice someone new sitting in the back, wait is that-