chapter 23.

i turn around to look at ash after hearing him say my name. i've missed him so much i can't lie, he treated me so good and we had the perfect relationship or non relationship whatever it was. when i see him in class all i can think about is the song "ya te perdí" (it means i lost you) by ivan cornejo.

"yeah?" i say looking up at him. he takes a gulp before he says anything, "so uh we need to talk" he says when i was about to respond "- but i mean we don't have to if you don't want to i just need to tell you something" he says. "yeah sure, when?" i say responding to him "the store after school? fez can pick us up" i nod my head then walk away. that was the first conversation we've had in awhile.

i was in my 7th hour- the last class of the day, and all i could think about was just how i'm actually gonna have a full conversation with ash. we have every class together still so it is kind of awkward, but i enjoy glancing at him. i miss it so much, the feeling of having someone that will always be there for you. someone who you know loves you. someone that cares about you. i miss it so fucking much.

7th hour ended and ash walked up to me "let's head out?" he says, i just smile and nod my head. we see fezco waiting sitting on the stairs and when he sees me his face lightens up. he gives me a hug "yoo mara it's been a cool fucking minute where you been i missed you"
he says to me. i love fez, he's like the big brother i never had and i love him and lex together they're so cute. "i missed you too
fez" i say while smiling and hugging him back.

we all get in the car and head to the store, i get a text from rue.

(bold is xiomara)

Rue rue 💕
did i just see you get in fez's car?
yes ash wants to talk
getting back together???
we were never together
hmm then getting together???
ill lyk
okk have fun be safe anddd love you
you too rue love you

ash gets out and opens the door for me and we walk inside the store. fez heads to the back and it was silent for a minute so i decide to talk first. even though i hate it but i love him so.

"so what you wanna talk about" i say looking over at ash while sitting on the counter kicking my feet. "well-" he was gonna start talking but then the door opened and we both put our attention to that. "xiomara what- what are you doing here" i get off the counter and i see diego. oh no. "diego what are you doing here" i say then i look back at ash and he looks pissed. "we still have a few things to move back so we came to pick them up" he says.  "oh alright" i reply then look over to his mom, "hola mija cómo estás?? todos te extrañamos mucho mija"
(hi honey how are you?? we all miss you so much honey) she says to me with a smile on her face, i've always liked his mom she's so nice. "holaa, yo también les extraño muchísimo" (hii, i miss you guys so much too) i say to her smiling. she smiles and says "pues vamos estar aquí por 2 días aver si podemos hacer algo si?" (well we're gonna be here for 2 days let's see if we can do something?). "esta bien pues nomás mándame un mensaje y aver que" (alright then just send me a text and we'll see what happens) i say to her. she smiles and nods her head and then goes to get a water bottle while diego gets some chips and things like that.

they left the store after we all said bye to eachother and everything. "i forgot about him" ash says, "yeah he moved to chicago" his eyes brighten up "what that makes you happy huh" he just laughs. "ok so what were we talking about" i say, he looks at me and opens his mouth to start talking, but then closes it. "well i just i miss you xio i miss us. i hate that it has to be like this" ashtray says to me.

oh. my. gosh. he actually feels the same way?? i feel like i'm in a dream. "well it doesn't have to be like this" i say to him and he smiles, "so you've missed me too huh" he says "shut the fuck up" i say and he starts laughing. i got my boy back.

"so we should-" i was going to say but got interrupted by another costumer and i guess ashtray didn't wanna deal with another one so he left to the back so i go to the counter. "um where's ashtray" she says twirling her hair looking behind the counter, what? "who are you" i say looking at her, "im alexa? ashtrays girlfriend?" she says with a smile on her face. what the fuck ? well at least she's nice. "oh ok well um he's in the back" i say smiling to her even though i was thinking of to many ways i could kill her. she smiles and says "thanks uh you" i smile and say "it's xiomara" "i love your name! well thanks xiomara!" she says and i smile watching her walk to the back. i just decide to leave.  she also looks very familiar but i just can't remember from what.

as i'm opening the door i noice ashtray running after me "xiomara i can explain" he says "please just let me explain" he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him then grabs me by my waist and oh my gosh the butterflies. "what do you want ashtray obviously you're busy" i say rolling my eyes at him, "look ma, let's just walk to my house and i'll explain everything" he says to me. i just roll my eyes and start walking towards his house.

we finally got to ashtrays house and we walk inside his room. everything was the same but also looked so different. i noticed something on the desk - a picture frame - i pick it up and look at it.

 i noticed something on the desk - a picture frame - i pick it up and look at it

* all photo rights from pinterest *

"aww you do love me" i say to ash holding the picture frame up then putting it back down on the desk. he rolls his eyes and sits on the bed. "alright so look ma , this isn't easy for me to talk about alright? i haven't even told anybody just remember that" he says.

"so on the day of the party i was sitting on the couch waiting for you to come, when some girl offers me a drink. i just say yes i just thought she was gonna bring me a beer or something right. well she brings out a shot. and i take it. i started to feel dizzy and well she got on top of me and asked me if i liked how it felt and i told her i had a girlfriend and she just kept kissing me and trying to take my clothes off. and she keeps showing up at the store i tell her to leave me alone and that she's crazy but she won't stop"

when i heard those words escape ashs mouth, i immediately started tearing up. i just hug him and hold him there. "i'm so sorry ash" i kept repeating to him. i've been through it before, someone drugging you and trying to kiss you and shit. he just kept saying "it's not your fault it's ok ma it's ok" as i was sobbing into his jacket. then i just felt some type of anger. like i needed to do something. so i got up, walked out the front door and started running to the store. ash was behind me screaming "mara what the fuck are you doing" but i just kept going.

i got to the store to still see the bitch there. i just drag her to the floor and start beating the shit out of her, my hands started to cover in her blood and i twist her nose "if you keep coming here next time i'm gonna break your arms got it". i said to her in a calm voice while i kept twisting her nose. she was just nodding her head. i finally let go of her and she runs to her car to leave.

"that was badass ma damn how many times you gonna beat her up" he says and then starts laughing. "as many times as i need to" i say. "gosh my hands hurt you got any bandaids or some shit" i say to ash as he's still laughing. fez comes out the back and says "yoo whod you beat up xio damnn your hands covered in blood" i just laugh then say "that blonde bitch who was in here" and he replies with "ohhh you got jealous or sum shit huh" i roll my eyes and ash walks behind the counter "i missed you so fucking much val" i look at him with a confused face. "how do you know my middle name" i said to him and he laughs, "i may or may not have logged in your powerschool last month". "what the fuck i have the strongest password ever how'd you get in" insay to him and he laughs.

"i missed you too ash so much" and he smiles when he hears me say that. he pulls me in by my waist and kisses me.