chapter 13

i decided to text rue because i haven't talked to her since the afternoon and we've been growing apart since me and ash and her and jules.
-
Rue Rue 💕
heyy rue we haven't talked for a bit wyd?
hey uh i'm good just chillin
that's good !! love that for u fr fr 🫶🏼🫶🏼🤭
haha u finna go to the party tn ??
yeah i'm on my way there rn
ohh that's good i am too w your bf and fez
boyfriend ????
yk who i'm talking ab don't act dumb mara😭
maybe but he's not my boyfriend sooo
soon to be bf
no!
*view photo*

who's that cutie on the left 👀 your bf 👀 soon to be *-then i see a text message from ash-Ash 💘cutie on the left huh? soon to be bf?my phone was hacked !sure ma 😂i'm being frrr 💯 🙄🙄yea sure i'll see you at the party alright byeeeeebye 😂😂-m...

your bf 👀
soon to be *
-
then i see a text message from ash
-
Ash 💘
cutie on the left huh? soon to be bf?
my phone was hacked !
sure ma 😂
i'm being frrr 💯 🙄🙄
yea sure i'll see you at the party
alright byeeeee
bye 😂😂
-
me and maddy get to the party singing bad bunny ofc and get down from her car "let me know if you're going with my cuñado ok?"
*brother in law* "who's that i don't have a husband" i reply rolling my eyes and walking away.
-
i get to where ash is and he looks me up and down "you sure you're not cold?" he says trying to get me to put on the jacket, i laugh and say "i'm sure cigarette" he rolls his eyes and i sit next to him.
-
"hey ashy" gia comes up to us and says and rolls her eyes when she sees me. he ignores her and puts his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer and i lay on his shoulder playing with his chain. she sat next to ash and layed on his shoulder "hm you smell so good ashy" gia says. i feel myself getting so mad and i didn't think.
-
"yea he smells good for me hoe not you." i say before dragging her on the floor beating the shit out of her before her friends break it up. "THATS WHAT YOU GET HOE DONT MESS WITH HER MAN WHORE" i hear maddys voice say and then slowly fade away. i sat back down with ash "damn ma that was hot" he whispers in my ear. oh. my. fucking. god. and i thought he couldn't get anymore hot. "let's go home ma i'm tired as fuck" he says "alright let's go" i say to him.
-
on the way out i go up to maddy "YOU BEAT THAT BITCH ASS HERMANITA!!" i laugh "ya me voy bye love u" she looks at ash and back at me "hm ok use protection love u!" i roll my eyes and walk out. grabbing ashs arm while
he's laughing.
-
i see rue outside "rue um sorry i kinda fought your sister" i say to her "hey i get it she was tryna get with your man" i laugh and give her a hug "take care of yourself okay? we need to hangout soon and you need to catch me up on jules" i say she laughs and says "we can hangout tomorrow with jules and eliot" ash gives a sturn look "eliot?" i laugh "i'll be there" i say. "bye rue i love youuu" i hug her and when we pull away she says "bye i love you more see ya tmr" i give her a smile before walking to the car.
-
the next day me and ash wake up and he says "let's go get food?" i nod my head in response and borrow some clothes from him.  "yo fez we gonna go get something to eat you tryna come with?" ashs tells fez while grabbing the keys "nah bruh enjoy your little date" we both laugh and leave.
-
A/N
GUYSSSS THANK YOU SO MUCH EVEN THO NO ONE COMMENTS BUT THANKS LOVE YALL FR FR!!!!