chapter 17

after the whole thing what happened with nate, i was scared it would happen again so i didn't go to school for a couple days. i haven't answered my phone either. i had hundreds of messages of random people telling me they're sorry and bullshit like that. i don't know how the word got out, probably maddy told her friends and whatever.
-
i decided to go back to school and when i did people all stared at me. maybe it was the fact i was walking with maddy, the most popular girl in school. or because everyone knew. i walked past nate and saw a black eye, i'm guessing from when ashtray beat the shit out of him. when i walked past him he grabbed me by my arm "hey pretty princess" he says to me. "let go of me nate" i say to him and he grips on even tighter "THIS BITCH IS TRYING TO FUCK ME. I GUESS BOTH THE SISTERS ARE SLUTS" nate said. that got me so mad. so so mad. "I WOULDNT FUCK SOMEBODY WITH A SMALL DICK AND SOMEBODY WHO DRUGGED ME AND TRIED TO FUCKING RAPE ME." i said screaming and he let go of me. little did i know the principal was behind us.
-
"ms pérez and mr jacobs report to the principals office immediately." i heard him say so we both followed him out while people were recording. "is this true mr
jacobs." the principal asked nate, obviously he's gonna fucking lie. who the fuck is gonna tell you they tried to rape their ex girlfriends little sister? "no. she's lying" nate says, the fact he's trying to
get out of this is fucking amazing. "if i'm lying then what's this" i look at nate and show him a picture that maddy took of him on top of me because she knew i would need it. nate looks at me "you fucking bitch" he whispers. i show the principal and he dismissed me and i had to wait outside in the hall way.
-
*new group with Hermanita 💟 and Ashtray 💕*
the principal is gonna call you guys in probably

Hermanita 💟
alright did you show him the picture of nate?

yeah idk what they're taking ab rn but esa pinche pendejo is gonna get what he deserves.

Ashtray 💕
so like do i show the texts messages?

Hermanita 💟
well duh

Ashtray 💕
dang miss attitude

ashtray stfu.

Hermanita 💟
ay no puedo imaginar como lo aguantaste 😂😭 (i can't even imagine how you put up with him)

ay ya se es un pendejo
(oh i know he's a dumbass)

Hermanita 💟
haha ong

Ashtray 💕
puta

xiomara
😂😂
-
ashtray and maddy got pulled in to talk with the principal.
-
"so it's to my understanding you were both there when this all accured" the principal said looking at maddy and ash. "yeah it was bad" maddy said and then ashtray says "i had to beat the shit outta him" the principal gives him a look then says "who took this picture" showing the picture of nate on top of me. "me sir" maddy says then ashtray nods his head, "alright and is there anymore proof?" the principal asks and ashtray nods his head "yes sir i have text messages showing xiomara was at his house." ashtray says then the principal says "alright show me" ashtray nods his head then shows him the text messages.
-
nate had gotten into serious trouble and we pressed charges. of course his fucking dad didn't give a shit what he did and only worried about their reputation. "keep your head held high when you walk out there" cal says to nate as he walks down the hallway. "fucking assholes. the whole family is fucked up" i say looking at them.