chapter 3

wait is that-
ASH?? no there's no way. ain't no fucking way. i walk closer to check if it was him and it was. i sat next to him since i didn't know anybody else in that class, "you're just so obsessed with me you transferred schools?!?" i say to ash. he just laughs and says "i've been going to this school just never came but you're the one who sat next to me?" "it's cause i don't know anybody else here might as well come sit with you" i say to ash, he rolls his eyes and then stays quiet. ash says "alright whatever you say mara" mara??. "mara??" i say to him, "yea what's wrong with that??" ash says. "no nothing" i say to him. first hour ends and we leave class.
-
i see rue in the hallway and walk up to her, "rueeeee bro since when does ash have 1st hour with me? i've never seen him here" i say to rue. i'm so confused if he switched school or just never came, "nah he barely comes to school probably why you never seen him but oo you guys gotta class together and it's chemisty i don't think that is a coincidence" rue says. "rue no never that" i say while walking away.
-
school finally ends and i meet rue in the usual spot at the front stairs, only this time i see fez outside and ash and rue in the car. "come in hoe you took long enough" rue says to me, wait we're riding with them? i see ash smirking as i'm making a shocked face, "bruh huh??? why didn't you tell me we were going with them?" i say to her. "just get in xiomara we gotta go pick some people up" ashtray says, "okay okay" i say while opening the door and getting in. "bruh what is this music hand me the aux ashtray" i say "no bitch" he says so i steal the aux. i play the song *huapango amor ranchero by la humildad de la música norteña*.
-
ESA MORRIDA ANDO VOLADA POR QUE EL RANCHERO LE LLEVO SERENETA LE DIJO QUIERO TODO CONTIGO LE DIO UN BESITO Y FUERON A COTORREAR
-
i scream the song, i see ashtray recording me and post it to his story. "um why did you record me and post?" i say to ash seriously wondering why he did that. "cause i can" he says, rude much almost bald headed ass 5 foot bit- "ok stop flirting we're here" fez says.
-
i see two people getting in the car and i see a girl with big lips and she looks like a crack head. "someone sit on top of the other" rue says and ash gets in the backseat "mara on top of ash you're small go" rue says and he slaps his thighs indicating for me to sit on him while smiling. i roll my eyes and sit on ash,  "hi amor de mi vida" i say jokingly while laughing.
-
ash gives me a confused look when i look at him and just gets out his phone and takes a snap to send streaks of us making sure he shows our legs. that's when i noticed he did have snap and i was confused but just let it go. we got to the store and got down.
-
"alright love birds and rue were here. i'm sorry xo i know you want to stay on his lap but you gotta get out" fez says to us. "man stfu we not even love birds don't like her like that" ash says to fez "yea fez it's not even like that. i had to sit on him there was nowhere else to sit." i say to fez he just laughs and goes inside the store.
-
rue comes up to me and says "so we going to the party or what?" so i say "yea i needa go home and change". i hear footsteps behind us and that's when rue walks away "you gonna turn into a catfish or what" i hear while turning and see ash. this bitch i swear to god sit your bald headed self down with your 5 foot ass! u a elf or something damn. "if you're obsessed with me just say that it's not hard" i say to ash while walking back to rue and i just hear laughs behind us, "alright let's go i needa get ready" i say to her. "ok bet" she says, "bye fez! bye big lips! bye man who's always going back and forth! bye ash!" i say to them all while rue just says "peace" as we walk out.
-
we talk and then we finally get to our houses, i go inside my house and into maddys room "hey hermanita are we going to the party tonight? i wanna go if you're not going i'll go with rue" i say to maddy. "yea we're going does rue need a ride?" she says to me, "i'll ask her and lyk but i needa get ready so lmk when you're leaving" i say to her "okay i'll text u" i hear as i'm walking out. after i'm done getting ready i decide to take some pictures, i'm wearing a tight black short dress with some black heels and a black purse, kinda emo but wtv.