chapter 14

rue texted me the address to eliot's house and i walk over there from ashs house but before i do he says "let me know if he try's something i'll beat the fuck outta that bitch" i nod my head while laughing "bye ash" i say to him then giving him a kiss on the cheek which is something i've never done before. i could see him blushing a bit "bye ma come later?" i nod my head and walk away
-
"yo rue shes like kinda hot" i hear eliot say "i can hear you know that right" rue laughs "ofc she's hot i don't hang around ugly bitches only you eliot" he gives a shocked look "whatever" he says and looks me up and down "you think i can get your number?" i roll my eyes "no" he laughs "playing hard to get huh" i roll my eyes and get on my phone.
-
Ash 💘
heyy
has he tried anything
have you just been waiting at your phone waiting for me to text you
answer the question
he called me hot and asked for my number i said no
alright i'll see you later
whats wrong?
nothing bye
-
whats wrong ???? "i gotta go my boyfr- i mean ash is um calling me?" they all look at me weird then eliot says "you have a boyfriend?" bitch why is that your business? "yes i do the fuck i wouldn't ever date your ugly ass anyways and he's way hotter than you and he's the best thing that ever happened to me so leave me the fuck alone" i say and walk out i could hear rue and jules laugh as i do. ugh he's such a bitch i swear. i hear a sound that sounded like hanging up?
-
i didnt think anything of it and went home, changed my clothes, then with ash but it started raining while i was walking and when i get to the store i see ash he walks out and kisses me. on the lips. i got so many butterflies i can't even explain it. it wasn't a short kiss but not a long kiss and it was perfect.