chapter 9

i snatch ashtrays phone and he says "the fuck give it back" i just go in imessage and put my number and save it as amor de mi vida as a joke. he snatches his phone back and says "this your number" i nod my head in response and he just smiles, he's so cute when he smiles his little dimple comes out.
-
Unknown
hey ma
hey thomas!
who the fuck is thomas
-
INCOMING CALL
Unknown
accept decline
-
hey thomas!
who. the. fuck. is. thomas.
haha ash it was a joke
funny joke hahahaha
i know right!! i'm so funny 😗😗
no you're not shut the fuck up
-
i get out of bed, put my crocs on and walk out my door. i walk to rues house and knock on the door, "hey honey! how you been?" leslie asks me. "hey ms.bennet i've been good how have you been?" i reply, "i've been good! come in come in rues in her room." she says "thanks it's good to see you" i say while walking to rues room "you too honey!" she responds.
-
me and rue start walking to fezcos store. when we get there i walk inside "hey fez" i say to him "yo whats up kid" he says then i just walk to the freezers where ash is.
-
"hey ashyyy" i say to him "hey ma" he laughs "what's up with "ashy"" he says "i don't know you give me nicknames i can't give you them?" i say. "but ashy really? anything else" he says, "ok what about cigarette? or pa since you call me ma?" i say.
-
he laughs and shakes his head while tickling me. fez walks in "um i'll come later" he says then walking out of the freezer so me and ash do the same.
-
"my fault fez what you need?" ash says then crossing his arms giving a confused look. "was just gonna ask if you're going to the party tonight" ash nods his head then takes a sip of water then offers me it and i drink some.
-
i was getting ready for the party after walking home with rue. i was wearing a short white dress with sleves, i curled my long brunette hair, wore white heels and a white purse purse. maddy took some pictures of me and i and posted on my instagram the last slide being of me and ash.
-
Xiomara.perez

Xiomara.perez tagged Ashtrayy_ in a post.

"te pido q me abraces fuertemente, solo tu y yo hasta final a la muerte" - eslabon armado, iván cornejo 💕

"te pido q me abraces fuertemente, solo tu y yo hasta final a la muerte" - eslabon armado, iván cornejo 💕.   Ashtrayy_, Maddy_perez, Ruebennet, 2,222 others liked this post.

comments
📌 Ashtrayy_: 💘💘
Ruebennet: and you say you arent dating!
Xiomara.perez replied: we aren't!
Maddy_perez: cuties 🥲
Load more