chapter 11

me and ash we're watching jane the virgin and he says "this is so dumb why can't she just chose micheal or rafael" i laugh and say "she should chose rafael he's hot asf" ashtray stops cuddling me and gets up and walks to his room. i laugh and i go following him.
-
i jump on top of him and shake him "stopppppp" i say while laughing. "no." he says seriously and i roll my eyes and start to cuddle him and he doesn't cuddle me back. i find his tv remote and continue the show he rolls his eyes and i just laugh.
-
me and ash fell asleep and we woke up 3 hours later. i open my phone and notice some notifications.
-
Hermanita💟: you still at ashs? hellooo?
Nate🖕: tell your sister to text me back rn.
                      13 more messages
-
Hermanita💟: hey sorry yea i am i was asleep.
i know i could see that on fezs instagram, you guys are so cute 🥲
huhhh?
-
fez.cos story

they really fell asleep on the couch in ashs room 😂! @xiomara

they really fell asleep on the couch in ashs room 😂! @xiomara.perez @Ashtrayy_
-
i repost the story and i look at my other messages. most of them were asking if we were
together or if he was single.
-
Gia
hey this might sound weird but you and ash aren't dating right? cause i think he's kinda cute 🤭
no we aren't dating...
girlll ok ima hhu !
good luck with that 💀💀.
-
i heard ashs phone ding and he asks me "do you know someone name gia bennet??" i roll my eyes "she's rue little sister why??" he says "she followed me on instagram and then dmed me" i take his phone and look at the dm.
-
giabennet

hey so i kinda think your cute i was wondering if you're single?
-
bitch didnt you just text me and ask that?? i roll my eyes and give him back his phone. i notice him typing.
-
giabennet

hey so i kinda think your cute i was wondering if you're single?

i'm single but i'm only xiomara's even if we aren't together. also you look like a deformed chicken leg who got stepped on by a elephant.
Seen by giabennet
-
he shows me what he responded and i started laughing. "so your only mine huh?" i say giving him a smirk, he wipes my cheek and puts my hair behind my ears all while making eye contact. "i'm only yours and your only mine no matter what you say" he says to me, i was speechless. that was the most perfect thing he could ever say. it's like everyday my feelings for him grow and grow.