Chapter 4

After Eddie left
I sat in my room, my legs crisscrossed on my bed thinking about today. While I was thinking, I decided to blast my favorite song throughout my room seeing as my parents weren't home. I went over to my record player, put in Super Freak by Rick James. I started dancing around my room and singing into my hairbrush and soon the song comes to an end. As I catch my breath I hear clapping. I look around to see Eddie. "Heeeeeey Eddie! How much of that did you see?" I asked, my face flushed with a red tint of embarrassment. "Enough." He smiled while chuckling. He walked into my room the rest of the way and jumped onto my bed. "So what are you doing here?" I asked, climbing into the open part of my bed. "I just decided that I wanted to get to know you more. Pizza wasn't very helpful." He smiled. Wow. I didn't cut him out to be such a sweet guy. "Ok, ask away!" I said chuckling, wrapping myself in one of my fuzzy blankets, tossing the other to Eddie. "Ok what's you're favorite food?" He asked. I took a moment to think and finally I came up with the answer. "Well, my favorite food is pasta. Anything with pasta. And my favorite drink is probably a strawberry milkshake!" I exclaimed, proud of my answer. We asked more questions back and forth until I heard my front door open. "Eddie I'm not aloud to have guys over you have to go out my window." I said, freaking out due to the circumstances. He agreed and hopped out the window waving you goodbye. He drove away and all I could do was sit and think. I checked my alarm clock and he'd been here for 3 hours. Time really flies when you're having fun I guess. To not wast any time I hopped under my covers and drifted off to sleep.

"Y/n?" I heard someone cough out. I run around this unknown place to find the source and when I get there I freeze, petrified. I slowly walk closer to the person on the ground and to my horror it's my dad. "Dad? What happened?" I asked, starting to tear up. I kneeled next to him, slightly moving him onto my lap. "Dad! Please stay with me we can get you to a hospital. Please." I sob. My dad reaches up and softly robs my cheek, effortlessly rubbing my tears away. "Take g- good care of your mom for me, ok sweetly?" My dad sniffles. "Dad no I don't have to because you can!" I said, not even bothering to hold back the tears. "No y/n, I won't. I'm sor- ry.." he says. He lets on last breath escape him lips while his eye refill with tears one last time.

I bolt awake in my bed and check the time. 6:05 Am. Great. My alarm goes off at 6:10 so no point in going to sleep now. I get out of bed and shake off that it was just a dream. I get ready for school putting on blue skinny jeans, my new hellfire shirt and the same old denim jacket I always wear. I grabbed my bad and headed off to school.

At lunch
I walked into the lunchroom, the whole Hellfire table with their eyes on me. I sat down between Eddie and Dustin and Everyone but Eddie looked extremely confused. "What?" I finally said. "When the FUCK did you join Hellfire?" Gereth asked, snotty as fuck. "Last night. And what are the rules in this god damn club?" Eddie chimed in, grabbing Gereths collar. "To treat everyone with respect." He stated, intimidates by Eddie's stance. "Right. Now think twice before you EVERY treat her like that again." Eddie said, staring deep into Gereths soul. "So Eddie, last night you said you play guitar, right?" I asked, looking up from my tray at him. "Yes, I do." He said slowly, smiling so big his dimples were bigger than ever. "Why." He said shifting hi gaze from one of my eyes to the other. I take a big deep breath in, shaking the weird feeling I had. "Well, I decided since I listen to so many bands, you could teach me how to play?" I asked, staring at him directly into his eyes. "Sure , but I want something in return." He said chuckling lightly. "And what is that, Munson?" I ask, licking my inner lip to relieve an itch. "In return, I want you to help me study. This is my year. 86' baby!" He said, enthusiastically. "Deal. But you have to pinky promise." I said, crossing my arms. He put a pinky out so I interlocked them and we kissed our own hands to lock the deal. Finally the lunch bell rang and we finished up the day at school. On my way out, Eddie walks up to me and asks when and where he would be teaching me guitar. I said in his trailer whenever he was available. Finally, we said our goodbyes and parted ways. When I got home my mom was sat at the table with my dad chatting but I just walked up into my room after some general conversation. I started my homework when I heard someone trying to open my window. I looked out side and it was..

A/n this is the end of the chapter in so sorry for the wait but I'm going to pick it back up tomorrow!
-s