Chapter 18

This chapter and the next few will probably be in 3rd person because I'm trying something new
You guys calm Mike down and at that point your pool trip had been ruined. Mike doesn't want to go home so you plan to send him home with dusting then you and Eddie go home, dry off and then watch a movie. You and Eddie decide pulling an all nighter is a great idea so you were just listening to music, watching movies late at night, and sword fights. Yeah maybe sword fights seem like they are for little kids but you guys enjoy them and each time you hit each other you will both burst out laughing. Eddie played his guitar as you smiled listening to him. He was banging his nead making his hair fly everywhere. You laughed at his hair the whole time since he didn't have control over it. Eddie stops playing guitar since his uncle screamed at him "What's so funny?" Eddie asked as he placed down his guitar, He looked up at you "nothing" you responded trying to hide your smile. All of sudden he lunged towards you, jumping onto the bed with you, his arms wrapping around you quickly. He laughed as you laughed as well. He started to tickle you making you laugh even more. You tried kicking him away but instead you kick yourself off. You fell off the bed as you started laughing from the ground. Eddie laughed as well as he looked down at you, "your majesty has fallen" he said sarcastically. You laugh even more as you got up. You wake up in your bed bundled up under the covers wearing only Eddie's hellfire shirt, knowing you failed the all nighter. You turn over to say good morning to eddie but he's not there. You get up and go to the bathroom examining the bed marks that the sheets had left on your body the night before. You laugh quietly to yourself before walking out to find eddie. You look all around the house, upstairs and down, in the kitchen, living room, even double checking your bedroom but you don't find him. You open the door to see if he was still here and you see the car still parked out front. "Eddie?" you call out trying to find him. "Yes sweetheart?" he calls back, but you still can't see him. "Where are you?" you say back to him, still searching. "Right here." he says and you look over to see him slide out from under his van. You stare at him in shock. His hair is pulled back into a bun and he's shirtless with sweat forming on his chest. You watch as he puts a joint between his lips and lights it while smirking at you. "You're staring princess." he says. You turn your face away blushing as his smile only grows. "No im not." you say. "Are you sure about that?" he asks taking a few steps closer to you. "Yes munson I wasn't staring." you say turning and walking back into the trailer, slightly embarrased. You walked in to the kitchen but you felt eddie's arms wrap around your waist as he picks you up and carries you to his room. His touch made you think about the time you were fighting during the school year.

       your walking in the school halls with your books in your hands and your listening to music. eddies in his locker, he shuts it over and walks away but he bumps into you making you drop all of your books " shit, sorry!" he says helping you pick up your books " next time, watch where your going, freak " you say annoyed "sorry.." you see you've hurt his feelings because you called him a freak "Ed's I'm, sorry for calling you a freak i was just annoyed" he looks down at you "it's okay princess." he says you smile and put your headphones back on walking away. Eddie slowly walks backwards staring at you then goes into the cafeteria

    You were cut out of your thoughts when Eddie speaks up, asking you to paint his nails. You grab the black nail polish from beneath your bathroom sink, and a few q-tips, "Hey eds, I'm back to.." you freeze, seeing Eddie spread out on the couch, leaning his head back. He looks up you and smiles, "I'm ready for my pedicure!" You try not to scream and run, as you sit next to him. He smirks, and grabs you waist, lifting you up into his lap. You stare into his eyes, completely flustered, as he stares back. You stretch over to grab the nail polish, and he grips your waist. "Hey. Be careful where you move sweetheart." he says smirking a little. You give a slight smile as you sit back up, even closer to his face then before. "Y/n, may I?" he says, staring at your lips. Before you can open your mouth, and sets his lips on yours. One hand is on your lower back, and the other on your cheek. You forgot how to breathe honestly. After you finished painting Eddie's nails, you both decided to go to bed as you had work tomorrow.

        After a long day of work, you go home, walking inside just before the rain started, you shut the door and let out a relieved sigh. "Baby? Is that you?" You hear Eddie call from your room. You rub your head slightly as it started pounding. "Yeah." You answered. You guess he had noticed the distress in your voice when you saw him come around the corner from your room. "You alright, sweetheart?" You nodded, trying to give him a reassuring smile. But knowing Eddie, you knew he'd see through your facade. Eddie walked over to you, grabbing your hands and studying your eyes. You looked into his soft, lovable, deep brown eyes, and you could slowly feel your mind ease. "Come on. Let's get you to the shower, yeah?" He said, smiling softly. You nodded, following him to the bathroom. After shutting the door, Eddie walked over and turned the shower on, as you began taking off your clothes. Eddie kicked your clothes further away from the tub so that they wouldn't get wet, and watched you get into the shower. "If you need anything, I'll be in my I room. Okay?" He said, going to reach for the door handle. "Eddie." You said, causing him to stop in his tracks. "Hm?" You heard him hum in response. "Stay with me?" You asked. "Of course, sweetheart." He said, and you heard him put the toilet seat down, and sit. "Always." You two let silence succumb the room, only the sound of the rain outside, and the water filling the void. After a moment, you peak your head out of the shower curtains to look at him. Eddie was sitting on the closed toilet seat, playing with his rings. His hair was tucked behind his ears, and he only did that when he was focused. "Eds?" The sound of your voice instantly made him look up. "Hey." He smiled at you. "What's up?" "Would you mind coming in here?" You asked, rather quiet. Eddie studied your face tor a moment, before he slid off his rings, and placed them on the counter. You step back and slowly turn around, letting the water hit your back as you waited for him. You felt a cool breeze, and the water slow slightly as Eddie got inside the tub. You let out a soft sigh as Eddie snuck his arms round your waist, and you lean back against him, resting your head back on his shoulder. "You ready to talk about it?" He asked in a soothing voice, planting a gentle kiss on your neck. You shook your head, biting your lip to stop the tears from falling from your eyes. "Okay, okay." Eddie soothed, resting his head on your shoulder. After a few minutes of silence, Eddie placed another soft kiss against your neck. "I love you, y/n.' He said. You smile, reaching up and cupping his face in your hand. "Always?" You whispered. "Always." He whispered in return.

A/n I'm so sorry this took so long
-s