Chapter 8

Time skip to the next night (sorry)
I put on my blue and white pajamas, removed my mascara and put my hair up into a bun, climbing under my sheets and pulling out my book. 15 minutes after reading my book I hear tapping on my window. I get up, peaking through the curtains to see Eddie. I open my window and he climbs in falling face first onto the floor. "What are you doing here Munson?" I asked, not facing him to put my earrings on my bedside table. He doesn't answer and before I put the other earring down I hear a sniffle. I look over and Eddie has a red nose and puffy, glossed over eyes. "Oh Eddie. What happened?" I asked, sitting down next to him. "I'm hurt and need your help." He said, his voice scratchy. "Hurt how? Can you show me?" O asked. The lights were off so I got up to turn them on and when I did I was shocked. He had many cuts on his checks and there was blood on his shirt. "EDDIE! What happened? Who did this?" I questioned, upset with his condition. "Nobody did anything just some kid riding him bike in the middle of the road hit me." He said, playing with his rings. I knew he was lying but I wasn't going to pry. "Ok let's go get you cleaned up." I said as Eddie followed me to the bathroom. "Ouch! Fuck, I think I just need a minute." He said, looking up taking a deep breath in. I'm sorry, Eddie but the sooner I clean it the sooner it will feel better." I said, offering him a gentle smile. He peeled his shirt back up to let me finish cleaning the wound and wrapping it up. "Hey y/n.." Eddie started. "Do you think I can stay the night here? I don't think I can walk back." He said, still playing with his rings. "Of course Munson. You know I'd never let anyone walk home hurt, and it is late." I said with a smile. We both got cozy in bed, deciding to face away from each other and eventually fell asleep.

The next morning
I woke up to feeling something around my waist. As I wake up more and more, I start to remember the events that occurred the night prior. As the realization hit, I started to heat up and carefully got out of bed and got water. I treaded down the stairs and saw a note on the counter. "Hey hunny! I'm sorry we didn't get to say goodbye but we left last night at around 2 am to leave for that business trip. We'll miss you! Love, mom and dad." It wrote. I tossed the note in the trash and pulled out a glass and went to fill it with water, then headed back to my room. When I got back, I was shocked to see Eddie awake, rubbing his eyes. "Good morning y/n." He said slowly, his voice low due to just waking up. "Good morning Munson." I said sweetly.

Later that day
It was 6:30 when I heard tapping on my window again. Of course it was Eddie. I opened it pulling him in, his guitar strapped on his back. He lands on his feet this time instead of his face. "You know Munson, my parents aren't home. You could have just used the front door." I said plainly, with a grin on my face. "Oh I know. But this was more fun." He said, a smile on his face. "So. Wanna do another guitar lesson?" He asked. "Of course I would." I said. Eddie sat down on my bed and I sat between his legs again. He rested his guitar and my thighs giving me goosebumps from the cold touch. He puts his hands on mine and his stomach touches my back as he looks over my shoulders. After I learned 3 new chords, I heard a knock on my door. Eddie and I walked downstairs to see who it was and it was just Dustin and Mike. "Oh uh.. hi guys." Eddie said, fearfully. "Y/n. What is Eddie doing here?" Dustin asked, looking between us many times. "He was teaching me guitar and then I was gonna help him study." I said genuinely, looking him dead in the eye while Eddie play with my fingers, substituting them for his absent rings. "Ok, we'll since your parents aren't home we are inviting ourselves In to hang out." Mike pitched in. I sighed. "Fine just don't make a mess or eat all of our food." I said. "I'm talking to you Mike." I said, looking between them. Me and Eddie went back upstairs to finish the lesson and to help him study. After we finished, we headed back downstairs to see Mike and Dustin asleep on the couches. Eddie sat down on a barstool as I started to boil some water. After it started boiling, I pulled out some long pasta noodles and put them in the pot, starting the sauce. Once everything was finished, I played the food equally on four plates, grating some cheese on it while Eddie woke up the kids. We all sat down to eat when the house phone started ringing. "Hello?" I said. Who would be calling at this time of night? "Hey hunny, it's mom. Is everything going okay?" She asked. I couldn't be more confused with my feelings right now but everything is ok. "Yeah mom! Everything's going great! We haven't been robbed and I'm not dead so I'm ok!" I said cheerfully. Dustin sneezed, everyone but me saying bless you. "Hunny is someone at the house?" She asked, sounding furious. I sighed. "No mom, it was just the TV." I reassured her. She is so quick to lose her temper. "Ok hunny, we'll I have to go because it later her. Goodnight. We love you. She said tiredly. "Goodnight mom I love you too." I said, hanging up the phone. I sit back down at the table. We all chatted and soon enough finished up dinner. "Let me do the dishes, y/n. Really it's the least I could do, I mean you cooked this effortlessly." Eddie said, smiling down at me by the sink. "Fine, but only this once!" I said, hanging the drying towel over his shoulder. I go and sit down on the couch with Dustin and Mike to pick a movie to watch. I could see Eddie doing the dishes over the island and but was it a sight. The question pops up in my head again. Do I like Eddie?

A/n~ I think that's all for tonight but I'm posting 3 tomorrow again so be ready 😉
-s