Chapter 5

In my room
I looked outside my window to see a guy with brown hair. When he saw me he looked shocked. I opened my window to ask what was going on And he apologized saying he thought this was his girlfriend Nancy's house. He introduced himself as Steve Harrington. Finally he jumped down and I went back to laying on my bed thinking. After a while I dozed off to sleep.

The next morning
I woke up to my mom knocking on my door, telling me there were people at the door for me. I slowly got out of bed a treaded down the stairs. I open the front door and, just as I thought, it was Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Eddie. But there was a new girl. A redhead. "Hi. I'm maxine but you can call me max!" She chimed in. "Hi it's nice to meet you!" I said, groggily. "Why do you seem so sluggish?" Dustin asked. "Because you woke me up at 8am on a Saturday and I was up late because someone tried getting into my room through my window because he thought it was someone else's house." I said, slowly moving to the side to let them in. We all headed up to my room. "Who tried to get into your room?" Eddie asked, looking at your record player. "Uh his name was Steve Harrington he was trying to sneak into his girlfriend Nancy's house but it was dark so he got
Confused I guess." I said, walking to my bathroom with everyone following. "Nancy is my sister." Mike said, weirded out by Steve coming again. I brush my teeth and my hair and apply mascara and lip balm. "Do you guys wanna go roller skating?" Lucas asked. I didn't really know how to skate. "Sure I'm down but I can't skate." I said, sitting on my bed. "Can you guys go in my bathroom and shut the door so I can change?" I asked, fully awake this time. They all said sure and shut themselves in the bathroom. I decided to wear a grey Black Sabbath shirt with white jean shorts and my white jean shorts. "You guy can come out now!" I say, applying some perfume. We all left to go roller skating but ended up at the mall. We all ran around and finally we decided to go get some ice cream at "scoops ahoy!" When we walked my face looked as shocked as the guys behind the counter. We walk up to the counter and look at the variety of flavors. Finally we all decide what we want. "Hey guy who tried breaking into my house! Can I get two scoops of chocolate on a waffle cone?" I asked, pulling the appropriate amount of money out of my pocket. Everyone else ordered and we all walked out with our ice cream. We did more shopping, had a photo shoot, and then decided to actually go roller skating. We got to Rink-O-Mania and rented ourselves skates. Everyone stepped on the floor and skated but me. They all looked back and came skating back to me to help me out. The second I stepped down I was wobbling like the balloon guy outside a taco place. "Guys I'm sure I'm the strongest here so I will help her out. You guys go have fun!" Eddie said, turning himself to face me once they left. "Y/n, I can skate backwards so grab my hands and I'll skate backwards pulling you around. Okay?" He said. I grabbed onto his hands and we made laps around the rink just talking and laughing. "Are you free tonight?" He asked all of a sudden. "Yeah I am, what's up?" I asked. I let his hands go to tighten my hair tie and fell right on my butt. He started laughing so hard he fell on the floor. Finally we calmed down and got back to skating.  "Well I'm free tonight so I was wondering if you wanted to start those guitar lessons?" Hs asked, slightly tilting his head to the right with a huge smile on him face. "Sure! Be at my house at 8.
After I'll help you study." I said chuckling to myself.

A/n that's the end of this chapter I have one written already waiting to come out later today!
-s