Chapter 17

At the carnival
Eddie and I walked together on the side walk when Eddie turned around seeing every shop we just passed. Eddie didn't realize how close he was to tripping me he stumbled upon me making me fall on the sidewalk. He quickly turned around helping me up, "you ok princess?" He asked looking at my knees. "Yeah I'm okay." I smiled at him. He gave me a concerned look as he looked at my knees again. Blood ran down my legs as he gave a very much concerned look again. "C'mon I'll clean it up" he said walking to a nearby bench. He grabbed his water bottle putting some on my cut. I groaned a bit making his head look up at me. He looked again getting a random paper from his pockets and cleaning it. He gave a slight smile at me, getting up from his knees. "I'm sorry love." he said. "It's ok Eddie, I'm fine" I said. I got up and kissed his lips as he smiled in between the kisses. We kept walking when we got to a very interesting looking shop. We both walked in as Eddie looked around shocked. "Is this real?" he asked looking around the little things the shop had to offer. A guy in a hotdog suit walked by and caught Eddie's eye. "Is that a real hotdog?" He asked, staring from afar. "Am i high right now?" He asked, looking at me with big eyes. I laughed at him, grabbing his hand and walking to the rides. He kept looking around seeing all the characters around the area. We went on a couple of rides as Eddie started to bright up. "Do you want get some food?" I asked him. "Fuck yeah!" He said laughing, We went to get food and Eddie kept looking at the characters. "How does this thing exist?" He asked, taking a bite of his food "I have no clue." I replied smiling.

Later that day
I sat Eddie down at the table and told him my intentions. I told him I wanted to get a tattoo and he was all for it helping me pick one out and everything. He insisted on getting one too so I wasn't the only one in pain plus he really just wanted an excuse for another tat. On the way there he was constantly reassuring me that it won't hurt too bad "I'll be by your side the entire time there's nothing to worry about princess." He said, looking deep into my eyes. Once we get there i start to get a little nervous and he could tell so he starts making jokes to try ease my nerves, which did help. As I was getting the tattoo he was holding my hand the entire time telling me to squeeze it as hard as I needed to but he hates seeing me in pain so he had a hard time watching. One it was done he was probably more excited than I was. "Look at you darling, you look more like a badass now!" He said, chuckling. Of course he helped me clean it and made sure it was healing correctly afterwards. We walked out of the store and drove back to the house. Eddie left shortly after to pack his things because he was finally moving in.

After moving in
Now that Eddie was settled in to the house with his things in packed we had nothing to do so we decided to go to the pool. We packed a bag with two towels, a brush, some water. We changed into our suits, Eddie wearing his as is and me wearing a pair of shorts over my bikini bottoms. We grabbed our bags and got in the car driving to pick up Mike and Dustin. Lucas and max were on vacation together with their families so it was just us four. After we picked them up we drove straight to the pool. When we got to the pool, we headed to an empty beach chair and put our things down and jumped in. As I resurfaced from the water, my eyes immediately caught a glimpse of the eyes of the boy we saw the night of the sleepover with mike. He looked away and kept walking. I shrugged it off and kept looking around some until I saw the same guy flirting with an older woman. As I was trying to see who she was my thoughts were cut short. "IS THAT MY MOM??" Mike screamed.

A/n~ sorry I was so caught up in last minute summer work and I let this chapter slip my mind. I'm done with the work now so I can devote my time to this book!
Also the picture at the top was drawn by me!
-s