Chapter 14

The next day
During the week things went pretty well. I went dress shopping with Max and Robin they both found really cute stuff. Max wanted to wear a short dress with black and red patterns on it and for me, I found a really cute maroon dark blue dress that showed off my figure really well. We also helped robin pick out a really nice tux that she looks really fucking good in. It was a black jacket with a red top that buttoned down a little to show off some cleavage and black pants with really cute black boots to top it all off.  "We are going to look so fucking hot I swear," I said feeling the dress  "Are you kidding we are going to steal the show" Robin came up behind me putting her arms around my neck and her head on my shoulder.  "Robin this looks so fucking good on you" I clapped her off as she strutted down the aiel  The lady that was working was staring at robin giving her a mean look. We all took off our outfits and headed to the checkout.  "find everything okay?" she asked me using the scanner.  "Sure did" I pulled out the cash I had  "Is it prom night or dance?" she looked at all 3 of us  "End of the year school dance for me and prom for them." Max added  "And you're wearing a suit?" She stared at Robin  "Yes I am and I am going with the girls of my dreams" Her eyes sparkled when she said that  "Oh.." she told me the total and I handed her the cash  "Is that a problem?" I asked  "N-no I- just," The clerk said  "Oh, so you think it's wrong... Max pay we are taking Robin to a better store where she is wanted" I snatched my bag and pulled robin out of the store  We walked down the street to a shop with the same style that we saw at the other store and we got it in no time.

At home
I went inside, set my keys down and walked over to the phone calling Eddie. The phone rung 3 or 4 times before his uncle picked up. "Hey Mr. Munson its Y/n! I was just calling to tell Eddie that I got a dress for the dance sorry to bug you." I almost ended the phone but was stopped. "Hey no worries, I'm actually glad you called are we still able to do that party for Eddie at your house?" "Mr. Munson, we are all good!" I said quickly.' "Yes, also Eddie is out with the guys getting ready for later." I blushed because all I can picture was Eddie giving everyone a hard time about an outfit because he had to dress nice. Me and Mr. Munson said goodbye to each other and I started to set up for later because we were all taking pictures. I first steamed and ironed my dress and hung it up so it didn't get wrinkly, then I started in pre-prom food. I made mini sandwiches, cupcakes, brownies, and cookies. Then I just had to wait for robing. Just as I was finishing decorating the cupcakes, my front door barged open and I was happy to see robin. We finished setting up and went upstairs to get ready. I tied my hair up to get ready to do my makeup. I put on just the bare minimum of eyeshadow, lipstick, and some highlighter. Me and Robin got ready, me in my blue dress and Robin in her red suit. We both grabbed the last things we needed and headed downstairs to greet Eddie and Vicki at the door. We all sat down and started talking and the night began.

A/n~ you're welcome for the robin x Vicki action. Also, the next upcoming chapters will probably be VERY long just bc I have to get in like graduation, prom, and a couple other things I have up my sleeve!
-s