11

joe

joe says hi

joe says hi.

val
hi joe. hi joe.

joe
hi🤣

val
where y'all at?

joe
your bathroom.

val
😏😏

joe
😩🙄

val
ughhhh, what nowwww

joe
i'm tired, and i wanna sleep.

val
too bad bitch.

joe
they're realising the trailer tomorrow🤢

val
the way everyone's gonna love you.

joe
like you

val
AHAHAHHA, you wish bitch

joe
is that my new name???

val changed 'joe's' name to 'bitch'

bitch
wow. thanks

val
no problem :)))

——

"will you please, just take me to work!" finn chased val around the kitchen island. val groaned and looked at him. "fine. but you're paying for gas!" she told him as he thanked her.

"l. o. s. e. r." drew winked, looking at val who rolled her eyes. "you can spell?" she out her hand over her mouth. "omg, can you read too? i'm so proud baby." she put her middle finger up as he laughed to himself.

val sorted her hair out as she pulled on her jacket, and as she and finn climbed into the car. "c'mon." he complained and val pulled out. "i hate you so much." val mumbled. "what you say?" finn looked up from his phone. "nothing." she smiled as they drove away from the house.

after a thirty minute drive they arrived at the stranger things set, both of them crawling out of the car. "what are you doing?" finn chuckled and val wrapped her arm around his head. "i wanna see nat."

"valerie!!" natalia chuckled and hugged val, "what are you doing here?" she asked as they linked arms. "i wanted to see you! and cause finnley needed a ride. twenty dollars pay up."

they chuckled as finn scrambled for his wallet and pouted out his lip. "vallie." he tilted his head as she closed her eyes. "imma count to four and you better be gone."

"one."

"two."

"three."

"four?" a voice said behind her, as she turned around and almost fell to the floor. "oh hi bitch." val chuckled as he hugged her, getting side eyes from her friends. "is finn still there?" she asked and he shook his head.

"you look more british in person." val said as she smiled at him, analysing his every feature. obviously he was in character, but damn he looked good.

"thank you?" he asked, raising a brow as he took a small step back, chewing on his bottom lip. "what are you doing here?" he asked, as he tilted his head to the side.

"dropping finn off." she pointed away in his direction as she gasped, grabbing his wrist. "come here." she pulled him into the corridor, unzipping her jacket.

"whoa! valerie." he looked away and she hit his arm. "please, you wish joe." he looked forward, smiling as she wore the hellfire shirt. "stop, someone might see you wearing it." he pulled up hee jacket, looking down at her eyes as he did so.

"this is our first meeting." he smiled down at her. "nope, we met last month, when i was picking squidward up." she clarified, making him chuckle. "do you always need to be right?" he eyed hee and she nodded.

"why be wrong?" she shrugged, leaning back against the wall, looking up at him still, fixing on his eyes. they are gorgeous. his mouth, the way hes always doing his cute little tongue thing. "val??" he waved his hand she she chuckled.

"yes?" she smiled. "you zoned out." he said as he leant on the opposite wall, their knees touching. "i'm hungry, where's the crafts table?"

she wasn't hungry. she just could breath around him, and his stupid, gorgeous face. he chuckled and out his hand on her back, making her jolt forward slightly. "you sure you're alright love?" he asked.

love.

damn the british.

"yup, just hungry. and tired. drew stared at me while i was sleeping last night. couldn't rest." she said as she laid her head on his arm slightly before jumping up and walking towards the table.

"you knew." he said, leaning on the table, smiling at her as she grabbed some or millie's carrots. "knew what? and noah aye these is anyone asks." she told him as he nodded.

"the table. you asked where it was, but you obviously know this place better than i do." he told her and she nodded, chucking at carrot at his face. "true. and catch it you idiot." she groaned as
he opened his mouth to catch another baby carrot.

"and score!" she shouted out, as charlie ran up and lifted her in the air. "one point to vaughn!" he made an alarm noise, making the room laugh. "what you doing here double v?" he asked.

"came to steal yo girl." she scoffed at his remark. "mhm, fair enough." he nodded. "she's pretty hot." he said. "pretty hot? that's an understatement. right joseph?" val smiled as he choked on the sandwich.

"it's alright mate , just don't answer." charlie patted his back, "good to see ya val, miss you." he pounded in her face an gave her a quick hug as he was being called back to set.

"i have to go aswell." he looked down at the ground then back up at her. "it was awful meeting you, i hope we never meet again." he smiled. "oh me too, i'd love to never see you again." he wrapped his arms around her, as she did the same.

vanilla and cinnamon.

ugh.

"bye bitch." she laid a small kiss on his cheek before moving herself out of the building, looking back as he watched her leave, both of them looking back at eachother.

charlie brown is calling

'hello?' val picked up the phone to a laughing man, and his giggling girlfriend.

'valerie and joe sitting in a tree.' the two of them snickered at the other end of the phone and valerie rolled her eyes.

'you two are actual children. and i hate you both.' val said to them as they carried on singing, she could hear them as she ended the call, a small smile plastered onto her face as she got inside of her car.

what a good day to be me.