24

"hey." val sat back as he tiredly opened his eyes. "good morning." he whispered before kissing her softly. she ran her hand down his cheek, before he got up off the bed, and walked out of the room. "well, now i have to look around." she said to herself as she wrapped his dressing gown around her.

she opened up the draw, and grabbed a piece of gum, popping it in her mouth. before spotting the notebook he always had, she looked at it before closing it again. "snooping?" he said as he leant against the door. "i'm too nice to actually snoop." she said as he set down two cups of tea and sat back in the bed.

"two months." he said as she laid her head on his chest, she looked up at him as he kissed her head. "till the premiere." he said as she smiled. "i can't wait to see you get everything you deserve." she said, as he wrapped his arms tighter around her. "you gonna be my date?" he said as she sat up, his arms stills around her waist as she kissed his nose.

"i want nothing more than to be your date." she said as he smiled, before the two of them sat up, and he passed her the mug. "oh my god, this is way better than charlie's." she said as he smiled, nodding. "i'm way better than charlie." he said as she eyed him. "wouldn't go that far yet, natalia has spoke very highly." she chuckled as he grabbed the mug, and placed it down.

"mhm, i bet." he said before kissing her again, jumping ontop of her, as she squealed, before pushing him away slightly. "not in front of the turtle..." she pointed behind him as he rolled his eyes. "where was that energy last night?" he said as she smacked his playfully. before she kissed him again and he rolled back ontop of her.

"i love your apartment." she said as she walked down to the living room, sitting down on the couch and grabbing her phone off the puffy, looking at the messages and missed calls. "hm?" he shouted from the kitchen as she looked back at him. "I LOVE YOUR APARTMENT." she shouted as he smiled to himself.

"you like eggs?" he asked as she nodded, reading through her messages. "sadie thinks you kidnapped me." she said as he laughed, before she replied to the messages, and putting her phone back down, jumping over the couch and walking over to him. "you can cook?" she said as he placed the eggs and bacon on the plate.

"not really, i can cook eggs and bacon." he said as she laughed, opening his fridge and looking through it. "what's a fosters?" she asked as he chuckled, closing the fridge and pulling her to table, putting the two plates down. "why?" he asked as she looked up at him, putting her fork down. "why..?" she inquired, as he leant back.

"why did you come to london?" he said before taking a mouthful of eggs. "i talked to my dad, and i was getting a plane back home.. then i said fuck that, i'm going to london?" she said as if she wasn't sure of her own answer. "i realised i loved you.. well i already knew, but.. i was ready?" she added as he smiled at her, taking a sip of the water.

"i love you." he said as she smiled, pulling her legs to her chest, as he pulled her chair closer, putting his head on her knees, as she ran her hand through his hair, placing a kiss on his head as she laid her head ontop of his. "i love you.." she whispered back, before he pulled his head away, kissing her knee and grabbing a strip of bacon and taking a bite from it. "crunchy." he winked as she threw her head back in laughter.

"oh my god, i hate you." she chuckled before grabbing the empty plates and walking over to the sink, and cleaning them. "you don't have to." he said, following her. "i want too." she said back as he snaked his arms around her waist, kissing the back of her neck as she washed the dishes. "stoppp." she giggled as she splashed some water at him. "ugh! dishwater? really val?" he laughed as she nodded, chuckling to herself before turning the tap off and drying her hands.

"i need an uber." she said as he stood in the kitchen. "why?" he asked as she rolled her eyes. "i'm in london, i'm not just gonna stay locked in here." she said as he grabbed her hand and pouted. "why?" he said sadly, giving her his puppy eyes. "just stay here for the rest of your visit." he said as he leant against the table and she smiled. "fine. but." she pointed at him. "i'm gonna get millie to grab my stuff." she said as he did a small dance and she shook her head.

"him? you choose him?" she said looking up at the ceiling before returning her gaze back to him. "you wanna make out?" she asked as he thought for a second before nodding. "sure." he said as she chuckled, jumping up on the kitchen counter, and pulling him to her, as she kissed him.

a knock at the door interrupted the two of them. "okay, keep an eye it!" he shouted as he ran to the door as she stared at the cake in the oven. "val, millie's here!" joe shouted as she walked to the door, smiling at millie and jake. "well hello." she said as the four of them put her clothes in the living room. "thank you so much." she said as she hugged the girl, who smiled at the two of them. "so you guys huh?" she said as joe smirked and val rolled her eyes, hiding her reddening cheeks. "please leave now." she said as millie groaned.

"you're so boring." she shouted as the two of them were practically pushed out of the door, and val closed it. "cake!" she shouted as the two of them sprinted across the room and opened the oven, pulling the cake out. "perfect." joe shouted as val shook her head.

"it's awful, but it'll do." she nodded as she grabbed the frosting. "please leave, i am making you a 'new boyfriend' cake." she said as she pushed him towards the tv, and he smirked. "boyfriend huh?" he said as she ignored him, smiling to herself.

after forty five minutes she shouted joe back in, before grabbing a few end flowers from the vase she threw them on and smiled.
"ta-da!" she shouted as he laughed, and she hit his arm. "it's amazing, i love it." he said as he put a hand over his mouth to stare at it. "it's a work of art." she said sassily as he nodded. "next bake-off champ." he said as she nodded.

"i'm gonna eat it.. tomorrow." he said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her to bed. "you can't eat it , it's too perfect." she told him, before he rolled his eyes playfully and nodded. "very well.."

valarievaughn; official boyfriend cake @josephquinnoffical

valarievaugh has disabled the comments.

hopefully you all enjoyed !
thank you for reading!!
<3