29

valarievaugh; before the premier

liked by; finnwolfhardofficial, zendaya, josephquinnoffical and 732,629 others

valarievaugh turned the comments off.

"hey." joe kissed val quickly before jumping onto the couch. "hey! no jumping on the couch!" she threw a pillow at him, as he laughed and shook his head. "sorry, we have to get going anyways." he told her as she groaned.

"valarie shapiro evan jesse vaughn. we are not putting this up in our living room." he told her as he stood with his hands on his hips.

"well for starters, you completely just gave me a new name. and of course not. that's going in the bedroom." she told him as she pecked his cheek. "fuck off." he told her as she let out a loud laugh. "i do not need charlie heaton staring at me while i sleep."

"i feel safer knowing he's there." she ran her hand down the oil painting of her boyfriends co-star. "why? why? why?" he shouted out as he pulled open a box called. 'charlie ross heaton.'

"why what?" she wrapped her arms around him and put her head on his arm. "why do you own a box full of things with just charlie's face on?" he said annoyed.

"that's between me and him." she told him as he sighed, shaking his head in obvious frustration as she sat down on the couch, and looked through her phone. "baby we need go." she shouted as he left the apartment, she shook her head. "and they say women are the moody ones huh?" she said as she grabbed the keys and locked the door, running over to her car as she made her way past the paparazzi and fans flooding her. 

she opened the door and got inside, looking over at him as he laughed at her. "who leaked out address? that's fucked up." she chuckled, shaking her head as he started the car. "mhm." he nodded as he began to drive.

"you're driving my car." she told him as he side-eyed her. "i've been driving your car for ten minutes." he told her as she looked at him. "i didn't even realise." she told him as he chuckled at his girlfriend. "we're here." he said as he parked and leant over to her seat and kissed her softly.

"valarie." she turned around as she was handed her dress, she grabbed it and thanked the woman, as she changed into it. "finn!" she shouted as he threw popcorn kernels at her, chuckling. "you're such a little dick." she smiled, as she grabbed her shoes and put them on. "you have to go." she told him as he groaned.