26

"one month." he whispered against her lips as he laid against the car door, holding onto her as she smiled weakly. "that feels like forever." she chuckled, as he smiled, nodding slightly. "i know, but it isn't." he told her as she pushed up, standing up as she fixed her jeans.

"mhm." she said softly as he grabbed her hand and kissed the top of her head. "who's picking you up?" he asked as their fingers intertwined and she smiled. "finland. jared." she said as he chuckled, and nodded. "call me when you land?" he asked as she nodded.

"obviously." she smiled before they kissed one last time, and he grabbed her bags and walked into the airport with her. "well, this is where i leave you." he said as he stuffed his hands in his pockets, she kissed his cheek. "i love you, i'll call you later." she told him as she began to walk to security, "i love you too!" she heard him shout, a smile on her face as they both waved at one another.

"one month.." she whispered to herself as she heard her name shouted out, looking at the gang of people around her. she sighed lowly before smiling, and talking to the fans.

"one month.." he said to himself as he walked back to the car, smiling as his phone buzzed, seeing the text message from her. 'i miss you.' he opened the door and climbed into the seat, before letting out a pent up sigh. "how hard can one month be?"

"val!" she heard a familiar voice shout out to her as she ran over and hugged him. "i missed you guys so much." she said as he hugged josh. "how was london?" finn asked as they walked to josh's car, val jumped into the backseat and smiled. "amazing." she told them as they laughed. "told you." finn said to her as she rolled her eyes.

"so you guys are official?" josh asked as he pulled out of the parking lot. "yep." she said swiftly, grabbed the pillow and putting her head on it as she grabbed her phone.

val
hey! i landed :)

joe
good, how was your flight?

val
long.
how is my beautiful boy?

joe
i'm good

val
i'm not talking about you.
🐢🐢🐢

joe
🙄🙄he's good too.

val
damn, i miss him so much💔💔

joe
am i at least a close second?

val
i mean... millie, maya AND
sadie are all in london....

joe
5th? i'm 5th?

val
third! i could choose between my
girls they're all second.

joe
better than nothing i guess.

val
i'm gonna sleep now, try to drown out
finns voice.

joe
you literally just got back home....

val
and twenty minutes was enough.

joe
🤣🤣sleep well

val
🤍

"valarie!" a voice shouted as she shot up, holding her ear. "you're such a bitch." she shouted as josh laughed, holding the door open for her as she climbed out, finn pulling her bags into the house. "omg!" enya shouted as he hugged her, val laughed as she hugged her back, feeling drew's arms wrapped around the both of them. "i missed you guys."

"we missed you more." enya said as the three of them walked into the house, "you wanna go out for dinner?" drew asked as val nodded, finn and her bringing her bags into her room, as the two of them started hanging them up. "i told you not to fuck my co-workers." he said as val laughed, messing up his hair as he smiled at her.

"sorry." she said as he shook his head. "you're not allowed to leave like that again, i've been listening to taylor swift for two weeks.  if you're not in walking distance of me, i may have a breakdown." he said as val shook her head, a sad smile on her face. "what?" he said as he saw her face, she shook her head and wrapped her arms around him. "i love you kid." she said as he hugged her back.

"love you too v.." he said quietly, before pulling away and pushing him out of the room. "i'm getting ready, get out." he chuckled lightly as the door slammed in his face. "you're a freak." he said through the door as val nodded to herself in agreement.

"hey there." she said as he placed her phone ontop of the vanity and pulled the dress over her head. "i like that one." joe said as she smiled, and sat down on the chair. "joe.." she said softly as he smiled. "i can't move to london." she said sadly as he smiled and nodded. "i know."

"what?" she asked as he let out a small laugh. "i know you can't move to london, you have too much in la." he told her as she nodded, furrowing her brows as he leant back into his couch. "we'll figure it out, i have a call with matt and ross in five so i'm gonna have to go." he said as she nodded, smiling at him.

"i love you so much." she told him as he nodded once again, grabbing his phone before pressing the end button he looked at her for a couple of seconds, as she laughed. "what?" she asked, "you're beautiful. i love you." he said before pressing end. a fraction of a smile remained on her face as she applied her makeup.

"you ready val?" drew opened the door as she nodded, grabbing her bag. "let's go." they hooked arms and walked out of her room, meeting with the group of her friends.

valarievaugh; my forever favourite date <3liked by nattyiceoffical, noahschnapp and 392,561 others

liked by nattyiceoffical, noahschnapp and 392,561 others

finnwolfhardofficial; 🤍🤍🤍

nattyiceofficial; stop stealing my siblings

josephquinnofficial; 💔💔

zendaya; is it chicken or fish??
barbieferreria; asking the important questions Z

milliebobbybrown; AND I WASNT INVITED
valarievaugh; you're always invited bby

charlie.r.heaton; why is his plate so far away?
finnwolfhardofficial; leave me ALONE.

-only people who valarievaugh follow can comment-