11

Kie's POV:

I spent the night with Rafe and the next day, I was going golfing with him. He was golfing and I was driving the cart and just hanging out with him. JJ was working and he saw and he just rolled his eyes.

I didn't care what JJ thought. Rafe was my boyfriend. What happened the night of prom was a huge mistake. It never should have happened but I can't change the past. However, I can make sure it never happens again.

Rafe and I spent the next few days together and I didn't think about JJ at all until tonight. We were at a party and I saw JJ. He had gotten in a fight. He looked rough like the fight was intense. I was about to go ask him if he was okay, but that's when I noticed him holding hands with a blonde. I quickly looked back at Rafe and pretended that I didn't notice.

I got into a game of truth or dare and it was fun. We then played flip cup and beer pong and I was wasted. I was super drunk like to the point of almost blacking out. Rafe was also wasted. I was walking inside and I opened the bathroom door and JJ was in there having sex with that blonde girl. They didn't even bother to lock the door.

I didn't really care. I was about to throw up. I walked in, shut the door, walked over to the toilet, and started puking my guts out. JJ and the girls had already clearly stopped. They were both watching me and I paused for a minute and looked at them and said, "He used to fuck me like that"

The girl looked at me and then at JJ and he said, "I've never hooked up her, she's wasted"

I started puking again and they left the bathroom. I couldn't stop throwing up. I was literally passed out in the bathroom and the door opened and JJ came back. He walked over and said, "Come on, boozy"

He helped me up and he carried me which is the last thing I remember before waking up in a strange place. I sat up and my head was pounding. I saw water and Advil next to the bed and I took them and went back to sleep. I got up many hours later and JJ was sitting at the end of the bed on his phone.

"Good morning," He said

"Fuck, I'm hungover," I said feeling like shit

"Do you remember last night?" He asked smiling

"I remember walking in on you and blondie going at it" I said disgustedly

JJ just laughed and said, "You also told her that you remember when I used to fuck you like that"

"Stop, no I didn't," I said humiliated

"Oh, but you did" JJ laughed and I laid back down as I couldn't look at him

I was in one of JJ's t-shirts and I looked at him and asked, "We didn't...?"

"No, you puked all over yourself so I let you borrow a shirt," He said and I was so relieved

I got up and I went to take a shower and JJ brought me a pair of his joggers and a t-shirt. He then drove me home in John B's van. I thanked him for last night and he just played it off and said, "Next time, don't ruin my hook up"

"Deal" I said walking towards my house and I felt so humiliated about what happened

I went home and I went back to bed, still in JJ's clothes. The next day, I went to Rafe's and we went out on Ward's yacht. Rafe was wasted the other night too. We both just relaxed and detoxed. I only drank water and so did Rafe. We were hanging out and he looked at me and asked, "Why are you and JJ friends?"

"Because he's nice and he makes me laugh. He isn't anything like this island says, nothing like Luke"

"Well, I really don't like him or his friends. He's a fucking prick who hangs around with a bunch of losers. So please don't hang out with him anymore"

"We are just friends, Rafe"

"Please, Kiara..." He said and I didn't want to argue so I promised not to hang out with JJ anymore

"Fine" I said and Rafe kissed me

We were making out when we were interrupted by the HMS Pogue coming by and JJ yelling, "Get a room"

Rafe broke the kiss and he yelled, "Fuck off, you're just jealous you won't ever be able to do this"

Rafe kissed me again and I pulled back and I saw John B and JJ crack up with laughter. Rafe looked at them and said, "Go to hell, fuckin pogues"

"Pretty sure there's no room with you there" John B said

Rafe started arguing with the boys and I walked up to him and hugged him and whispered, "It's not worth it. Come on, let's go below deck"

Rafe grabbed my waist and he kissed me and we were making out and Rafe stuck his middle finger up. I heard the HMS pogue drive away and Rafe and I continued making out and we went to one of the bedrooms below deck.

We were laying in bed together and Rafe said, "Someday, we'll have a yacht like this only bigger. We will be able to take trips everywhere and the extra rooms will be filled with our kids. I can't wait to build that life with you"

"Aww, Rafe... You want to have babies with me?"

"Of course, you're hot and we will make incredible babies"

We laid there talking about the future and he wanted this amazing kook life. We ended up spending the night on the yacht as we never left the room we were in. The next day, I had to work at the Wreck.

Work was so busy and after, I was exhausted. I was just finishing my shift when JJ walked in with John B.

"Hey" John B said

"Hi, we are about to close do you guys need something?" I asked not wanting them to order food

"We knew you were getting off work and wanted to hang with you. We thought we could head right for the beach and catch some waves" JJ said as he and John B smiled

"Sorry, I can't" I said moving to go back into the kitchen

"What the hell, Kie?" JJ called me out

"I already have plans. You guys should go" I said going back into the kitchen

I heard them leave and I felt bad for treating them like that. I finished cleaning and then I went out to my car and I drove to go hang with Sarah. We were in her room talking and I couldn't keep this a secret anymore.

"I need to tell you something and you can't freak out... I've been hanging out with JJ and his friends and they are actually super cool. But Rafe basically told me it's him or the pogues. I love your brother, trust me, I love him so much. I also like John B, JJ, and Pope as friends. I feel awful for just ghosting them and being a bitch to them"

Sarah looked at me and said, "I thought I told you to stay away from JJ Maybank. You know he only wants to hook up with you. He uses his charm to make you think you are his everything and then he sleeps with you and never speaks to you again. He's done that to so many people we know. You've heard the stories, Kie. You know he'll sleep with you and then ghost you"

I thought about what Sarah just said and she was right. JJ was a one and done kind of guy. He never was with the same girl twice. He never dated or even hung out with any of the girls. So how come he still wants to hang out with me? Especially since we already had sex.