14

Kie's POV:

Sarah looked at me and said, "What the fuck?"

"That never happened" I said just as shocked as they all were

"Sorry, I was just kidding..." John B was cracking up with laughter

"Not funny" I said to John B

Sarah was approaching the police station and John B said, "JJ and Kie had sex the night of prom"

Sarah looked at me with wide eyes. She didn't say anything and she then asked, "How does he know?"

"I told him because I needed to talk to someone and I thought it would be easier to tell him than you. I'm sorry"

"Don't apologize to me, I'm your best friend and I'm with you no matter what. I have to ask, was he as good as they say?"

I laughed and said, "SARAH!"

"I don't want to hear this" John B laughed

We arrived and suddenly, we saw Ward pull up in his Range Rover. Shit... Luke was also pulling up. John B said, "Fuck, his dad is here"

There was nothing we could do. We sat there and we watched Ward and Rafe leave and then we watched JJ leave with Luke. I knew this wasn't going to be good.

John B asked, "Do you guys wanna crash at my place tonight?"

"Yeah, that would be great" Sarah said

She drove to John B's and we went inside. Pope was there waiting and he asked what happened. John B filled him in that JJ left with his dad. Pope said Topper walked home.

John B told Pope about prom night and Pope freaked out. I sat there on the couch and I felt like everyone was judging me. Pope went home and John B and Sarah were talking and I just sat there thinking about Rafe and about JJ.

Eventually, John B went to bed, and Sarah and I were sleeping on the pull-out couch together. We laid in bed and she asked, "What are you going to do?"

"I know that Rafe is your brother and I love him, I really do. He just has this dark side that you saw tonight and it scares me. I think it might be best if I end things with him"

"Does that mean you pick JJ?"

"No, I don't either of them. I'm so sick of all this drama"

We talked about what I should do and Sarah supported me.

"Kie, you know you could have told me about prom night"

"I didn't just decide to go fuck him... Rafe and I snuck away from the party and we were making out and he told me he wanted to marry me. It was super romantic and he started to touch me and I told him to stop and he didn't. JJ stepped in and they got in a fight. I was pissed at Rafe and I wanted to thank JJ for stopping him. We ended up going in John B's van to this spot on the beach. We talked and actually connected, we danced to one song, and then it just sorta happened. I forgot about Rafe when I was with him. It wasn't a typical hookup, it felt like more"

Sarah apologized and felt awful that I felt like I couldn't talk to her about this. I told her more about what happened between them and then she asked, "I have to know, are the rumors true?"

"Yes" I said answering her question about how good JJ is in bed

"Damn, Kie..." She laughed

"So what confuses me is that we all know JJ only hooks up with girls once. He still wants to hang out and I may have made out with him in the supply closet at the Wreck a few weeks ago"