The Roommate Makes An Appearance

Kuoh Academy. A prestigious school that was only for the best of the best. Or at least it was, it used to be a quiet school with almost no incedents. But then it was announced that they were going co-ed from their original only girls system. And of course with all of this the only new enrolments were guys trying to get an easy score.

Around the back of the school, lying underneath a tree in pure exhaustion was a single brown haired boy. Issei Hyoudo. Once the most notorious member of the perverted trio. Now, he just wanted to lay down and relax. But of course nothing ever goes your way. "Oh god! That hurt!" A new voice rang making Issei slightly recoil in pain. With a sigh he sat up as he knew this was going to be the end of the quiet.

"If you guys weren't so loud when peaking then maybe they wouldn't know you were there." Issei begrudgingly told them. "Nah that ain't it. We need a lookout." One of them said before they both looked over to Issei. "Matsuda, Motohama. You guys are my friends. But I am not going to be your fall guy!" He shouted at them in annoyance. 

"Come on man!! It's not a fall guy, just tell us when they're coming." Matsuda shouted over to him. "You mean like every other time I told you they were coming then you would throw me to them and run?" Issei asked with a dead stare. "Yes! Just like that!" Motohama shouted before getting slapped across the back of the head by Matsuda. "God damn it man." Matsuda muttered making Issei twitch in pain. "You alright man?" He asked seeing the action. "Yeah, just had this twitch recently. It comes and goes." He explained to them whilst rubbing his neck.

"Well alright. Anyways how come we never see you at the peep hole anymore?!" Matsuda shouted at him only getting a deadpan stare in return. "I want you to look around after saying that." He told him and they both did. Seeing the multiple dirty looks being sent their way from a distance. They both ducked down and tried to avoid the stares in embarrassment. "Alright that's fair. But how come you just turned. It was out of no where." Motohama asked.

"My roommate heard about my reputation at school and he wasn't having it so..." He answered and let their minds do the rest. "No way! He threatened to kick you out?!" Matsuda asked in shock. "Wha! No he just said he'd come down here himself and I do not want that." Issei told them. "Why not?" They both asked making Issei sigh. "He's... eccentric. Needs the right crowd y'know. It's why I haven't had you guys over. He might actually gut you." He told them muttering the last part to himself.

"Well he sounds like a cool dude if he's helping you out." Motohama told him. "Yeah. He is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the way to an old building were three people. One was Issei, there was a blonde boy that held himself with pride and elegance better known as Kiba Yuuto, The Prince of Kuoh Academy. And then finally there was a short blonde girl that for some reason resembled purity at it's finest. Asia Argento. "So, Kiba. Do you know what's been going on with the Prez?" Issei asked his blonde friend. "I may have an Idea. But if you want an answer then you should probably asked Akeno as she is the presidents Right hand woman." He told him before donning a sharp glare. "How did I not feel this before. This presence only solidifies my answer." He whispered to himself only getting a weirded out side glance from Issei.

"Dude. Emo is not a good look on you." He told him with a sweatdrop. "Sorry, but if I'm right then this is going to be an important meeting." He explained whilst opening a door into another room where four people were present. A short white haired girl who oddly resembled a cat. A girl with long dark hair styled in a ponytail with an everlasting smile on her face. A red head being the only one sat on the couch with a serious look on her face. And finally a silver haired maid with no expression visible. "Hey I know you." Issei said whilst searching his brain for the answer yet she beat him to it.