Let The Game Begin

"One hour till the game huh." Issei muttered whilst staring at his clock. Taking a shaky breath, he stood up and stretched. Walking out of his room, he decided to relax on the couch. His blue haired roommate walking in just after. "Dude we really need to go shopping." He said whilst throwing Issei a can of coke.

"Then go shopping." Issei responded whilst putting the can to the side. "But I can't be bothered. It's so farrrrrr." Shirou drawled out whilst sinking into his chair. "It's literally around the corner." Issei told him with a deadpanned stare. "And that's too farrrrr." He answered again. "Don't you have anyone else to bug?" Issei asked with a sigh making Shirou think.

"I could see how Sona's doing." He muttered to himself whilst getting up. "Holy crap you're actually gonna go bug someone else?" Issei asked in surprise. "Yeah sure, why not." He said whilst picking up Pow-Pow and putting the strap around his shoulder. Closing the door behind him he left Issei to sit in confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knocking on the student council door, he stared in boredom, half expecting no one to be there at this time. "The school's not Open right now so leave!" Someone called from inside. Ignoring them he knocked again. He heard a loud groan from the other side, followed by heavy footsteps. And then the door opened.

"The school is not op-" Cutting themselves of when they saw Shirou on the other side of the door. "Hey Souna. How're you doing?" Shirou asked whilst slipping past her and sitting in one of the chairs opposite her desk. "Why do you have a bigger gun?" She asked, ignoring his first question. "I got a thing in like half an hour that I got to go to." He said only furthering her confusion.

"That still doesn't answer my question." She said whilst sitting down in her chair. "I gotta help Rias win this rating game thing. A load of bull if you ask me." He said making her freeze. "You...Know of the supernatural?" She asked making him nod. "How?" She asked again. "Ah, the usual for a human. Bad childhood that basically throws you into the crap." He said without hesitation.

"I'm...sorry." Souna said to him. "Ah don't be. You weren't the one so it doesn't matter. Plus my life ain't boring now." He told her. "So what's your real name then? Cause I doubt some low-level devil would be in Rias' territory without being in her peerage." He asked making her sigh.

"My real name is Sona Sitri. Heiress to the Sitri clan." She answered with an aura of pride. "Long name Miss Heiress. So I guess your sister is 'The Great' Levia-tan?" He asked making her blush and facepalm. "Yes, that would be my dear sister." She answered with a sigh making Shirou chuckle at her pain.

"Relax, she seems to love ya." He told her making her smile. "A bit too much if you ask me." She said. "It's better than her not loving you. Plus it just means that you've always got someone looking out for you. A lot of people would kill for that." He said as silence took over.

The clock on her desk blared to life making her slightly jump. Picking it up she turned it off and checked the time. "We should go, the rating game is going to start soon and I want to see Rias off." Sona told him whilst heading over to the door. "Alright let's get this over with." He mumbled with a sigh.

Following after her, they walked the corridors in a comfortable silence. "So why guns?" The silence being broken by Sona's question. "Huh?" Shirou asked back. "Why guns? Most people spend their time mastering the blade when it comes to the supernatural. Of course there are still marksmen but it's not as common." She explained making him think.

"Gun go pew?" He answered unsure. She slowly looked over to him with a deadpanned stare. "I'm joking, don't gotta burn holes into me." He said with a sweat drop. "They're just easier to use I guess. Especially in my line of work. Sure a sword has a particular type of finesse, but you can't go wrong with sending a bullet between someone's eyes." He answered.