The Student Council Of Kuoh Academy

"Issei." A calm voice called out to him. "Yeah?" He responded looking over to his club president. "How many more explosions am I going to have to sit through before we can do what we came here for?!" She asked in frustration. Seeing the annoyed look on her face, Issei stood up and hurried over to Shirou's room.

About to knock on the door he jumped to the side, just about avoiding Shirou being sent flying into the wall with the door. Looking down at the rag dolled figure he couldn't help but deadpan. "Can you spare a minute?" Issei asked him making him look up confused. "Yeah sure. Neko leave the stuff alone for now!" He called into his room. After a while Koneko walked out with soot covering her face and some on her clothes as well as a new pair of goggles that looked like Shirou's. "Are those mine?" Issei asked confused.

"Never mind that what do you want?" He asked walking into the living room. "Oh hey I forgot you guys were here." He said lifting his goggles to show his panda eyes clear as day. Moments later Koneko and Issei followed after him with Koneko also taking off the goggles. After a moment of silence he slowly leaned over to Issei. "Why aren't they talking?" He asked confused. "I think you broke them." Issei told him. "Ah, you think I can squeeze in a shower-" He started. "What was with all the explosions?!" Rias interrupted. "Never mind." He muttered. "We were making grenades." Koneko answered getting shocked looks sent her way.

"Why are you being all buddy buddy with him?!" Rias asked concerned. "He's not a bad dude, just needed his assistant." She said reminding Shirou of something. "You've been replaced by the way." He said directed towards Issei. Issei turned and pointed at Koneko before laughing hysterically. "Good luck surviving!" He shouted whilst skipping around. "I don't mind. It was chill." Koneko said with a small smile on her face. "It doesn't help when you're okay with it." Issei sulked.

"For why we are here." Rias started trying to get their attention. "Excuse me I am talking!" She said not liking how she was being ignored. "Huh. Oh right, go on then." Shirou said, finally placing his attention onto her. "Me and my... Club will be going on a ten day trip. Unfortunately that means both Issei and Koneko as well." She told him and waited for him to process it which took a dangerously long time. "I want compensation." He said to her. "Excuse me?" She asked confused.

"I want compensation, someone to help me work. You didn't notify me of Issei and now you're also taking Koneko without a longer notice." He explained to her getting a dumbfounded look from them all. "I just gave you notice." Rias finally said. "Oh yeah, and when, pray tell, are you leaving?" He asked making her look away. "Tomorrow morning." She muttered, but it was loud enough for him to hear. "So you gave me less than a twelve hours notice to find a new partner for tomorrow?" He asked her. "Well can't you just wait." She asked before hearing a gasp.

"No, no, no, she didn't mean it." Issei worriedly said rushing over to Shirou's side. Looking back over to Rias with a slight glare. "We don't say those types of thing's in front of him." He told her. "What like waiting to make bombs." She said before hearing another gasp. "What did I just say." He said with a harsher glare this time. "Fine, I'm sorry. And I may have someone you can go to. Just wait till tomorrow." She told him letting him think on it. "That'll work, who am I going to?" He asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So this is where Issei goes." He mumbled to himself while staring at the massive school from the gates. Without a second thought he walked in and ignored all of the confused stares from the students. Walking into the school he roamed the halls with a single place in mind yet not a clue on how to get there. Since classes had just started, there wasn't anyone he could go to to ask for help, so he just continued to wander. After a while of nothing, teamed with music, he finally had managed to find the student council office. Knocking on the door, he waited for anything.