Quick Job Then Party

Shirou's Room

Sat at his desk in boredom, he stared up at the ceiling with his arms hanging limp off the chair, music blasting all across the room. Sighing as he pushed off the desk, his chair rolled him over to his workbench. Pushing the metal husk of Fishbones onto the floor before going to a blueprint of a pistol. Then pulling the same pistol out from a draw and putting it next to it, staring in complete silence.

Getting no thoughts in his head he grabbed his hair and pulled whilst screaming in frustration. Slamming his fist onto the desk he stood up whilst kicking his chair. His phone started to ring, silencing the music and replacing it with a blaring ring. Picking it up he spoke with a cheery tone and a smile on his face. "Zech's... what can I do for you?" He asked.

"Jinx, I would like to invite you to the celebration party we are holding soon." Sirzech's told him. "What's this for?" He asked confused. "Well, it was supposed to be Rias' wedding party but as you know, she won. So instead, it is being used for this." He explained making Shirou deadpan. "You guys had no faith in her huh." He said, feeling slightly bad for the girl. "Can you really blame us?" Zech's asked making any sympathy Shirou had for Rias disappear. "Good point." He said dropping onto his bed.

"You got any jobs me for anyways?" He asked in pure boredom. "Don't you want to get everything ready? The party is two days from now." Sirzech's said confused. "Let me put it in another way for you to understand, if I don't get a job to cure my boredom, then it is highly likely that I'll shoot up that party for a bit of excitement." He said followed by silence.

"There... is a stray devil near you, I sent Rias to kill it but, you can probably beat her to it." He said as Shirou shot up. "Perfect. Thanks Zech's." He said before hanging up, throwing Pow-Pow's strap over his shoulder, picking up his revolver and heading for the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location Of The Stray

Stood outside of a broken down warehouse, he stared up in wonder. "Do they even try to hide it anymore?" He questioned before entering. The place was silent meaning one of two things, Rias had already dealt with it, or the devil was being stealthy. Brushing it off, he decided to explore the place. The building was managing to keep itself together despite the attack of time and abandonment it seemed to have endured.

The sound of metal creaking made him spin and aim his flintlock where the noise came from. Slightly dropping it when he saw Rais and her peerage. "Oh, just you guys." He said whilst walking over. "What are you doing here Shirou?" Rias asked confused. "I threatened to shoot up the celebration party if I didn't get a job." He told them with a beaming smile only to get deadpanned faces in response.

"Is it weird that that feels normal?" Kiba asked with a sweat drop. "Not at all." Shirou said with a smile before seeing Issei's slightly gloomy and distant look. "What's up with him?" He asked whilst gesturing to the brown haired boy. "He won't say and I'm really worried, he doesn't usually stay like this for long, but it's been all day." Asia answered making him think. "Well he was fine this morning... I think... was way too tired. So was either a bad dream or something happened on his way to school." Shirou said making them all think.

"Issei! What's wrong?" He simply shouted, snapping Issei out of the daze he was in. "Huh? Oh, nothing man. Just saw my mom this morning." Issei answered, and a everything seemed to have cleared up for Shirou, but not for the rest. "What's wrong with that?" Akeno asked confused. "C'mon, he's willingly living with me, you think that just happens naturally?" Shirou told them. "No that checks out, they did something." Rias said with a confident nod.

Walking over and putting a hand on Issei's shoulder, he looked over to the slightly caring Shirou. "Look man. I know how you think your parents are disappointed in you, because maybe you didn't turn out the way they wanted you to." Issei's annoyed look going wide in fear as he stared behind Shirou. "But that's okay-" gripping his flintlock as he gained a slightly deranged look. "Because you don't exist to please your parents." His eyes now gaining a look of pure insanity as he aimed up. "You exist. To spite. God!"