The Rating Game

Shirou stared out the window in confusion for a few more seconds. "So this is like a pocket dimension?" He asked with a spark of excitement. "I guess you could call it that." Rias told him. "So nothing I do in here affects the outside world?" He asked with a dangerous grin. "Nooo?" She answered, unsure if it was something to divulge to him.

"Greaaaat." He muttered whilst looking back out. "It's not just me who doesn't like that face right?" Rias asked slightly disturbed. Her attention being taken by a muffled moan from her left. Looking over Akeno was covering her mouth with a heavy blush. "~Imagine what he's thinking to do~" She moaned out.

"Ignoring you both, listen up so I can explain my plan." Rias said getting everyone's attention. Before she could continue, Shirou held his hand out to stop her. "I'm gonna say this with both of our interests in mind. You winning this and me getting the rest of my money. I am going to go do my thing." He said whilst turning to leave. "Wait." Rias called stopping him in his tracks.

"Take this." She said whilst holding out a white orb. "Put it in your ear and we can communicate." She told him. He walked back over and took it out of her hand before putting it in his ear. "How's it work?" He asked. "Just think about talking to us and it'll work." She told him.

"Alright, seems simple enough." He said whilst turning and walking back out. Not before patting Issei on his head. "Be careful out there little man." He said with a chuckle. "You're like a year older than me!!" Issei shouted in protest. "Two and don't you forget it!" He shouted back, his laughs being cut off by the doors closing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shirou wandered through a foggy clearing. Nervousness and fear etched onto his face. Small tears pricking his eyes as he gripped his gun with his shaking hands. Erratically turning to search every area around him. The sound of a twig breaking made him snap into that direction.

Out of the forest walked five people. A brown-haired woman with a mask on one side of her face. A woman who had dark hair tied upwards as well as a sword on her back. What seemed to be twin cat girls, and finally a blonde girl in a pink dress.

"Ah ha. We've finally found one. A lowly devil like you should feel blessed to be in my presence." The blonde-haired girl boasted. "D-devil?" He asked, his voice cracking as it filled with fear. The girls all looked over confused. "You know what's going on right?" The masked woman asked. He shook his head as they all gained shocked looks.

They tried to move closer, but he shakily aimed his gun at them. "Don't come closer! The red-haired lady said to shoot anyone who comes too close. But I don't want to hurt anyone." He shouted in sadness and fear. "Relax, you won't hurt anyone." The one with the sword said. He slightly lowered the weapon as his face filled with slight hope.

"Really?" He asked. "Yes, even if you did hit one of us, we wouldn't die for one. This place makes it so we can't die and takes us away before it happens." The blonde-haired girl explained whilst moving closer. "I said stay there!" Shirou shouted whilst re-aiming his weapon. "I'm not here to fight. I'm only here to watch my brother." She explained.

"Who's that?" Shirou asked shocking them even more. "You don't even know who you're fighting?" One of the cat girls asked making him shake his head. "My brother is currently your main enemy. Riser Phoenix." She explained. "So who are you?" Shirou asked. "A wonderful question. I am Ravel Phoenix." She introduced. "And you?" She asked back.

A cold voice responded with a name that sent a shiver up Ravel's spine. "Jinx"

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Two Pawns, one Knight and one Rook from Riser's peerage. Eliminated."

Issei stared at the three approaching enemies. Three pawns, one wielding a bostaff and the other two who both had chainsaws. "Why the hell do you have chainsaws!?" He screamed in terror as he ducked and weaved between each attack. "We could properly show you if you stopped moving!" They both shouted in sync. Diving to the left, an attack from the staff wielder was sent towards her teammates making them chop up the staff.