Epilogue

AUGUST BRYLE MONTERO

I'm smiling while watching here walking toward me. I can't stop my tears from falling. Damn she's too gorgeous in white.

I can't stop my self from reminiscing our memories together.

We've been childhood bestfriend. Destiny break us apart. I want to thank God for giving me a chance to be with her again after a years of searching.

When we migrate Mom and Dad keeps on telling me that I need to forget her.

Halos ipakilala na nila ako sa mga anak ng business partners nila but I'm not interested. My heart's only belong to the girl who I promised to marry in the future.

Ang weird lang kahit bata pa kami ay naisip namin ang mga ganoong bagay.

I remember the younger me confessing to her.

"Soon, I'm gonna marry you Zuri", I said

"Talaga? Pero kelan? Hindi ba pwede ngayon?", she asked

She looks cute and innocent.

"Hindi pa pwede kase bata pa tayo, pero promise ko yan"

I even gave here a ring that serves as our engagement ring.

"Talaga?... promise?"

"Pinky promise"

We promised.

I'm thankful na dahil sa isang app ay nahanap ko siya, nagkaroon ako ng connection sakaniya.

The time that we met at the church I don't know if she now know that it was me. Her beauty captivate my eyes.

"Peace be with you", napakasarap pakinggan ng boses niya

Napakasimple at down to earth siyang klase ng babae.

Next is the scene at the bookstore I felt my heart beating so fast. Feeling ko matagal ko na siyang kilala at parang malapit siya sa'kin.

My friends recommend me an app. Para daw malibang ako. I admit that I'm a workaholic.

I didn't expect na magiging tulay ito para sa aming dalawa.

Masaya ako nang malaman kong siya pala ang kausap ko sa mismong app na yon.

Nakasigurado ako na siya 'yong kababata ko when I see her family.

That's explains why I'm comfortable with her, kahit palagi niya akong inaaway at sinusungitan when we became neighbors ay hindi ko magawang magalit sakaniya.

Ilang buwan pa bago ako magkaroon ng lakas ng loob para ligawan siya. I'm afraid for the possibility that she will reject me.

Nang dalawin ako ng pinsan ko. Parang bigla siyang umiwas sa akin

"Uh akin na yung gamit ko, may bisita ka pala. Asikasuhin mo muna", she said

Akala ko talagang okay lang siya. I didn't expect na dahil dito ay magkakaproblema kami.

When we have a misunderstanding, halos hindi ako makatulog dahil sa pag-iwas niya. Naglasing siya, she also cried and I'm the reason.

We overcome those challenges and here we are standing in the front of God.

Patuloy lang ang pagpatak ng luha ko hanggang makalapit siya sa akin.

"I love you", she said

I respond "I love you too"

"Pero may kasalanan ka pa sa'kin. Hindi ka pa nga nakapagprose kasal agad", sermon niya sa akin

Napakamot ako sa batok nang marinig ko ang tawanan ng mga bisitang nakarinig.

"I proposed to you when we are still a kid.",palusot ko

"Hindi mo'ko sinama sa preparation", pagtataray nito

"Surprise kasi para hindi ka makatakas", alanganin kong sagot

Sinamaan ako nito ng tingin. Patay mukhang kawawa ako mamaya.

Napalingon kami kay father ng tumikhim ito.

"Dear family and friends. We are gathered here today to witness the joining of two lives.", the priest started

We started exchanging of vows.

"I, August Bryle Montero take you Hershey Uzuri Villarreal to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, I promise to love and cherish you."

I mouthed I love you to her.

"I, Hershey Uzuri Villarreal take you August Bryle Montero to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, I promise to love and cherish you."
Nothing can explain how happy I am to night

"You may now exchange rings"

"I give this ring as a symbol of my undying love for you. No one can break us apart. I promise to support and love you for the rest of my life", I said

"I give this ring as a symbol of my love. I promise to love you only you. I'll do my best to have an endless happiness with you."

We are both crying because of happiness.

"By the power vested upon me, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

"You may now kiss the bride."

I'm waiting for this part.

I cupped her cheek before giving her a passionate kiss.

"You're now Mrs. Montero", bulong ko sakaniya

The church was filled with happiness.

Finally...

God has plan for everything.

There are times that you're too lonely being alone. Pero may dadating o babalik na tao sa buhay mo para maranasan mong sumaya ulit.

Not all promises are meant to be broken. Have trust on God's plan, you will have an happy ending.

I'm now happily married with Hershey Uzuri Villarreal Montero, my bestfriend, my enemy, my first and last love.