Chapter 11: It's my life, isn't it?

Hello, sorry for late updates for this novel. I will try my best to write this novel more often, however i still can't give you guys my guarantee yet.

For now, hope you guys enjoy reading it and thank you.

*************

Since that day, my life passed just like that, however, if I were to say what's changed is the fact that I keep experiencing a 'dejavu' or foresight? I really don't know what to call this, but for now, I will stick with dejavu.

And with that, comes a time that I regret and wish to change. However, my puppet moment always restricts me, making me live a life that I didn't want to. And in the end, the result was apparent.

One day at the end of July a few years later, I walk proudly to the center of the crowd. All of the crowd were looking at me and the royalty was staring down at me.

But I didn't falter, I keep on walking. Walking to the 'stage' that was set up for me. At that stage, a knight was stationed and there were also a few knights 'escorting' me.

I keep looking forward and my eyes never die out. I stare at the 'present' prepared for me. It's big and shines quite bright from the sun. 

'magnificient...'

I praise what they prepare for me and can't help but look up,

Today's weather is bright.

'What a perfect day for my 'celebration''

Especially when others gather so much just to witness my moment.

'This is a 'fun' day indeed'

Thought me as I reach the stage.

"stand before me, Alekto Cratos Von Ticipone."

Called the king towards me, and so I, quickly walk onto the stage and when towards the place that could allow me to see him.

My eyes then met him and his eyes which stare towards me, were full of coldness, and somehow... sadness.

I then bow slightly to him,

"greeting your majesty."

 Although people around me criticized me for it. I didn't care.

'it's fine, your majesty.'

Was what I want to reassure him, but my mouth just won't move.

'damn puppet!!'

I really hate how this puppet moment just won't read between the line. 

'can't you just understand a bond between a man?'

haa*

'just what I'm expecting... this damn thing even lead me to this moment... I should stop hoping otherwise.'

Thought me in resign.

After all, right now, I was standing in front of his majesty, as a sinner.

yeah, you read what you read right.

I was convicted right now, for the sin that I never committed.

'Amazing, isn't it?'

I really want to smirk right now if I were allowed to, but no, I can't, so as always, my expression was still this calm, despite my predicament.

'what a chill fellow I am.'

thought me sarcastically.

It's really crazy how I can stay this chill even at this moment. But, I can quite understand it.