Chapter 20: Why am I here??

Hello guys. sorry for not updating this for a while now. So I will update this for now.

*************

And just like that, a week passed since I woke up.

During that time, something quite weird happens. So let's start by telling that part, should I?

First, didn't I say that I'm going to starve myself before?

Yeah. I make that statement, right? 

So yeah, I did do just that...I did.

And remember that I keep on saying that I'm gonna woke up feeling full the next day even if I do so before?

Well... that's where the weird part comes from.

On the first day that I'm starving myself because I had already been in a coma for 12 days, I become quite hungry you know.

But I keep ignoring it because I just don't find myself in the mood to do anything during that time.

So thus, the first day passed without much ruckus.

Meanwhile, the next day then comes greeting me like 'wassup how you doing man?',

just where did I know that kind of inelegant way of talking, if anyone wonders? well... a book taught me quite well I guess. But let's just proceed to the main point here...

Which is, although I bet on myself that I would wake feeling refreshed and full that day, what was greeting me that morning was way more inelegant than that book's way of talking reference.

I was so hungry, so aches all over my body like I'm doing a dozen of work the day before it.

And it's causing my whole brain function to fluctuate. Like really regress.

Even so, I still am so stubborn to listen to the end result of my action yesterday and decide to ignore all the symptoms and signs and continue my hunger streak.

Which lasts the whole week. And, it's resulting in me turning into a really human-like skeleton now.

But in the end, it still gives me the answer I'm looking for.

In which,

I am finally free from this world's constraints and,

"milord....-"

The others also like me.

"Please have your breakfast now... if you keep on like this... milord will-"

"giv- it..."

"y-yeah??"

Dila's eyes turn wide at my sudden replies.

All this while I keep turning my ear deaf every time she nags me about food, but now that I answer her, she looks quite a disbelief and stuttered while responding to me.

I ignore her action and quickly cleared my throat which felt dried for not using it all this while. Before saying.

"ehem* give...my...food..."

Although I already organize my words inside my head, now that I utter them verbally, it's come out quite bad but still, convey my intention of seeking food.

-!!*

Dila who realized exactly what I need, quickly bring the tray in her hand near my bed and put it on the table near it. She then takes one plate that contains porridge and begins feeding me with a spoon.

Without any words from each of us, I for the first time, was finally able to finish all the food that Dila brought into the room.

And perhaps, because of how appetite i am while eating it, Dila finally shows me her bright smile after a long while. But,