Chapter 18: Why Am I here??

I will try to focus on this novel more so please be patient. My goal, for now, is to make sure this novel reaches 50 chapters fast. Hope i will be able to do so. Please pray for my brain to function well for the story and also for my health. Thank you, please enjoy reading.

*************

The night was longer than i thought.

Although i cry my eyes bawling, nobody saw it and i just ended up exhausting myself. So I go back to my room eventually. And choose to force me to sleep.

After all, i understand that even if i try to do something, nothing will change.

And that is my fate.

*************

I wake up the next morning acting as if nothing happens. 

Although in honesty, I still didn't know how to live my life. 

Even so, now that I wake up again and am still in my room, there's no choice but to accept the fact that i might indeed come back in time. Or should i say,

'...regression huh...'

Those words were something that I used to read in the book when i was bored during my past life.

'But now that it happen to me, I guess those authors out there really didn't write the book only by their imagination huh?'

Thought me, lost in reveries.

pak*

Only when the sound of something dropping did i finally snap back and look in that direction.

There, I saw Dila who was wearing a shocked expression on her face as she reacted agitatedly, while near her legs was a basin of water that had already spilled and a towel.

"mi-milord!!!"

i wave at her awkwardly, trying to calm her a bit. She then rushed towards me and hold my hand while asking,

"are you okay, milord!!??? did you feel anything wrong with your body??? why are your eyes were swollen, milord!!??? did anything happen last night without me knowing!!??? perhaps you woke up yesterday night!!!???-#&!*#&!*(#"

Her question shoots to my ears nonstop rendering me speechless. Which might be understandable, but...

'is she the type who speaks a lot like this, before?'

my mind as well wonders that as i don't remember her being this talkative.

Even so, I still need to answer her. So I say,

"Dila."

Called her name as softly as possible. I make her chatter ultimately stop with my sudden 'never seen' behavior as she then answers me while stuttering - "y-yes, milord.", like a broken golem.

I then continue,

"first of all... you're asking me too fast, so i didn't know which one to answer first."

"th-that..."

"but i get it, so... let's see..."

I act like I'm contemplating my answer as i scratch my chin slightly before saying,

"i'm quite fine... aside from some aches here and there... nothing wrong with my body."

"ah- is that so, milord?? haa* thank god, you're fine, milord..."

Dila swipe down her chest a few times, gesturing how relief she felt with my answer before i went on and say,

"I woke up yesterday, however, seeing you're sleeping so peacefully. I decide it's better to not wake you up."