Prologue

On a late busy snowy night in a small town, a certain light gold coloured car was driving down a smallish road next to a cliff.
The car had 2 adults and 2 children inside. In passenger's side was a blonde woman wearing a light cyan shirt who appears as the mother, in the driver's seat was a brunette male wearing a light blue button up shirt with it's collar part down he seems to be the farther. "We were supposed pick up Navin at eight o'clock, we're late" the blonde complained "We have plenty of time- at least half an hour" the male informed confidently, the time read as 7:45. "Fifteen minutes is not half an hour" the woman looked at her husband calmly, "I think dad just lives in a alternate universe" a 10year-old redhead girl said from the backseat.
"Time moves slower there" the redhead child continued "That would certainly explain a few things" the blonde thought out loud. "I'm sure Navin won't mind playing video games for a few minutes longer honey" the brunette look over at his wife quickly then looked back at the road, the little redhead unbuckled her seatbelt and moved towards the front "Hey dad, I get to play a game when we get there, right?" She asked excitedly "Mm-hmm" "Sit back down Emily" the blonde ordered "Ok cool" The redhead- Emily said excitedly at her farther's answer and sat back down in her original spot. "David it's already late, by the time we get home, it'll-" "Won't it be past eleven by then?" The blonde was cut of by a small child who'd been quiet the whole time. "That's right" the woman agreed with the quiet child in the backseat with Emily. "You're both right, you're both right" David responded "Hear that Emily? We'll have to postpone our game till next time" the male brunette informed his daughter "Aww!" The little redhead awed in disappointment. "David-" "I see it, the guy's not paying attention to his high beams" David cut his wife off, "I can't believe this." David said with tiny bit frustration in his voice. David honked his horn making a loud noise as they go past the car. "DAVID LOOK OUT!" The blonde screamed out " HOLD ON" David yelled out.
David quickly turned to the right unfortunately that's where the near cliff was.

The car flew, flipping back and forth over again and again until the car hit a tree right at the cliff.
The car was lean and or tipping on the tree.
"Karen are you okay?" David asked his wife worried, "My nose is hurt, Emily, Ray.. what about them!?" The blonde female asked with a extremely bloody nose.
"Emily! Ray!" David looked back towards the two "We're fine" Emily and the- Ray both said in sync.
"Okay I want you and Ray to climb out of there and come out the front." The brunette ordered to two.
Both of the 10year-olds unbuckled their seatbelts but only Emily climb towards to front and got out with some help from her farther. "Ray?" David looked back again "I'm out" Ray said from the left back window. "Okay Emily, Ray get away from the car" David told the two children. "Karen, now you" the male looked over to Karen. The blonde climbed out of the car from her window with the assistants of Emily "C'mon mum".
David struggled the get out of his seat. "Dad! Give me your hand!" Emily leaned her hand over to her farther for him to grab.
"Emily I can't. My legs are stuck under the dashbored". The car tipped at tiny bit more "Dad, just give me your hand please" Emily begged beginning to cry "Emily.. you'll need help...." The older brunette replied, "Mum! Dad's stuck!" Emily yelled to her mother. "DAVID!? You have to get out of there right NOW!" Karen went to the window where Emily just was to try and help her farther not to long ago. "Karen my legs are stuck, you'll need to get someone to pray me out of here... get help" The male informed the blonde. "David! We don't have time!" "The car's tipping!" Karen continued "Just give me your hand!" Karen held out her hand for her husband. The brunette grab Karen's hand and struggled to get out still. "I can't move! I can't do it Karen"
David told his dear wife. "You're gonna have to try!" The blonde female yelled worried about her husband. The car continued to slowly tipped, Emily ran to the back of the car and jump up to try and stop the car from tipping "Ray! Come help!" Emily yelled out to the younger child. "Ok-okay.." Ray ran over to help Emily. Emily and Ray were struggling to keep the car from tipping, in soon time they both fell down unable to stop the car. Emily quickly ran over to her parents and yelled out to them.
Meanwhile Ray and Emily were trying to kept the car at bay "You need look after Emily, Ray and Navin" the David told Karen.
"Let go" the male said. "Mum! Dad! Get out!" Emily ran over to her mother and pulled her out of the car. As soon as she did the car fall off the cliff.
Karen cried into Emily's shoulder while screaming a painful scream, Emily was also crying.
Ray walked over to where the car used to be and looked on down the cliff with blank stare with little blood coming out of the left side of her head.

A cold, blank, emotionless stare...

That's when it hit everyone..

He, David Hayes was gone....forever..

A/n:
Bloody heck that took forever to write and the amount of times
I had to looking in the book of the exact words to write🤣.
My hands hurt now!

Anyways I hope you have a wonderful Morning, Evening or Night!
Bye!
{Word Count: 995}