Chapter 15

||~3rd POV~||

Silence filled the ship ever since Miskit and Cogsley got taken away by the Wyvern.
"We need to refuel soon, Enzo" Rico starts speaking for the first time in the past couple of hours, "we also need to repair the engine." Rico finishes his sentence.
Enzo sighed in defeat in response,
"What's the matter?" Rico asked his brother.

"There's only one fueling station serving this route. And I was hoping to avoid a pit stop" Enzo stated

"Uh oh. Are we where I think we are?"

"She's the only one out here, Rico"

...

"Let's just hope old wounds heal fast."

With Ray

Ray was in her room, reading a book, until a knock was heard on the door.

Ray didn't tear her gaze away from her book still reading while saying "Come in" in her normal soft and empty voice.

The door opened and Trellis walked in.
"Can I help you, Trellis?" Ray questioned as she continued reading her book.
Trellis looked slightly surprised when she somehow knew it was him as she hadn't looked up from her book at all yet.

"Just a question"

"Continue."

Trellis sighed deeply before finally asking the question.

"How are your injuries?"

"What?-" Ray looked up from her book but not looking at Trellis.

"I saw it. One of the Wyverns clawed your side, your little coat(cape?? Idk what it's called) can't hide it"

"I- ......it's fine..I bandaged it. The bleeding has stopped for now." Ray gave in, telling Trellis.

"Why are you asking anyways? I thought you wanted nothing to do with us?" Ray questioned Trellis.

"I don't. It's just.....I thought I'd return the favour"

"Favour of what?"

"You know the first time we meet and you told me that; "I should leave or I might get more injured then I already was" and the other time when the Wyverns were here and I tried helping your mother but..the stonekeeper pushed me back and you kinda caught me and asked if I was okay, so I thought I'd return the favour by checking if you're alright" Trellis explained to Ray.

"Oh..thank you then...but I'm fine" Ray replied, going back to reading her book.

Trellis stares at Ray for a little longer before quietly exiting the room.

"I believe Luger wants to talk to you by the way" Ray said, and when Trellis looked back at her, he saw that she was actually looking at him with her pretty heterochromia eyes- no! He wasn't supposed to think like that.

Trellis cleared his throat and replied "Okay, thanks for telling me" and with that Trellis left the room, quietly closing the door to Ray's room, and walked towards Luger's room while shaking his head trying to get rid of those unwanted thoughts.

Several hours later.

The Luna Moth arrived at a station for aircrafts, Ray walked out of her room, a bit light headed, from talking to Phillip yet again, Ray walked to the outside railing of the ship and saw where they were, Ray thought that the scenery was pretty, the shade of purple and pink of the water mixed with the shades of yellows and muted purple as the sun setted as well the white fluffy clouds all of that made a wonderful scenery on it's own...

The Luna Moth docked at the a dock where a pure white humanoid cat female wearing a med pink but more dark and muted, sleeveless top with blueish jeans and black boots.

'She seems strong' Ray thought.

She could easily bash yo-

"No one asked, Phillip-"

"Who's Phillip?"

!

Ray startled, instantly turned toward the voice to see Trellis staring at her intensely wanting an answer.

"None of your concern" Ray stated coldly, quickly masking, the fact Trellis had startled her quickly.

Everyone starts getting off the Luna Moth, the female humanoid cat glares at Enzo as they get off.

"Hey, Sel! Long time no see!" Enzo said as he got off the Luna moth, and then stopped a bit in front of humanoid female pure white cat.

"You look good!"
The moment Enzo said that 'Sel' punched him right in the face and Enzo fell to the ground with a bruise already forming around his right eye.

"What are you doing here, Enzo?" 'Sel' said visibly pissed.

'That would've hurt' Ray thought after managing to hold back a flinch.

"I just need fuel, Selina. And I'll be out of your hair" Enzo said getting up and picking up his hat off the ground.

"I thought you stopped sailing this route long ago." Selina commented.

"I did."

"Are you okay, Captain?" Navin asked Enzo, Navin half running over to him. "Yeah I'm fine" Enzo replied then continued speaking-

"I'd like you all to meet someone."-"this is Selina Figgins. She is the owner of this fueling station." Enzo introduced Selina to the crew.

'Ah, so her name is Selina' Ray thought keeping mental note of the name and appearance.

"Are you still chasing that stupid flying city?" Selina questioned bluntly.

"For your information, these people have asked me to take them there." Enzo explained.

...
"These two have a bit of history." Rico stated.

"You have no idea where it is, Enzo. Do these people know just how lost you are?" Selina commented on the 'stupidity' of trying to find the flying city.

"Selina just fuel up the Moth and we'll be on our way." Enzo ignored Selina's comment.

"Hmph"-"tell the boys to make this ship their priority" Selina told the tall green robot next to her. "Yes ma'am" the robot replied.

"I want you out of here first thing in the morning." Selina demanded.

"Yes ma'am" Enzo nodded in agreement.

"And don't ever come back here again"

Emily sat on the bottom stair of the Luna Moth.

"Anxious?"

Emily, startled turned to look behind her to see a face of someone she knew so well but knew nothing about at the same time.

It was Ray.

"Eh, I guess. I just-"

"You're anxious but upset at the same time, you just don't want to admit it"

"How'd you-"

"I know that face when I see it, especially when I've made candy to make that face better"-"and the fact I've known and lived with you for...five years now" Ray stated.