Chapter 8

Apologies for not writing.
With that a side, let the chapter begin!

|| Leon's POV ||
Everyone got on the train and the train had already left.
"I hope they get though okay." The young stonekeeper expressed her concern.
"They will." I reassure her.
"It's is two I'm worried about" I thought out loud.
"Us three" I heard the pink rabbit's voice say from behind. I turn around quite quickly to see Miskit.
"Are you crazy?! You're going to get yourself killed!" I explained.
"Hmph" the pink bunny clearly upset, "My master Bulit me to protect and guide miss Emily, so don't think you can get rid of me so easily" he explains to me why he's with us.

....

"As much as I want to watch you guys fight we should get out of here first, and that also we need to go to demon's head mountain to get the fruit to heal Karen." Another voice was heard from behind, next to me.
"Huh!? Ray?!" Emily yells. Me and Miskit look behind me to see the girl that kept staring at me earlier.
"And why are you hear you're going to get killed!" I repeated what I had said to the robot bunny earlier.
"...too many.." she spoke quietly staring at the ground, trailing off.
She shock her head a few times then looked at us. "We need to go to demon's head mountain" she spoke clearly this time.

Another cannon fire was heard crashing into the buliding above distorting it even more than it already was.
"Run!" I yelled.
I lead all of us to the ladder quickly.
I climbed up with the others probably following.
I lifted the sewer lid and checked the area.
"The coast is clear" I told the others.
I climbed out of the sewer.
I helped Emily out of the sewer.
Miskit and.. Ray? Got out of the sewer behind us.
"The elves took over the streets." I said.
"What do we do now?" Emily asked.
"We take the high road" I simply stated.
I jumped from one wall to another up until I was on the roof of a building. "What are you waiting for?" I asked them.
"Are you kidding we can't do that!" Miskit yelled up at me from the ally.
This is why you two shouldn't have tagged along!" "You and the raven can't, but she can!" I yelled suggesting the raven as the other girl.
It looked like Emily said something but couldn't hear what she said.
"She doesn't know how!!" The robot bunny yelled at me yet again.
"Yes she does." "Now stop fooling around down there or you're going to get us killed!" I yelled back.
Emily and Miskit were talking, soon Miskit got on the young stonekeeper's back and she used her amulet to get up.
"Very good!" I said.
"What about Ray?" Emily asked.
There was a bit of silence.
Until the raven haired girl jump up onto the roof herself.
"Now try and keep up with me!" I told the other three...

"He has to be joking."

So sorry that it's short
I just wanted to get a chapter out.
I will hopefully be writing more chapters.

I hope you all have a wonderful day,evening or night!

I've also added a few changes to the titles you might have already noticed it.

See you in the next chapter!