Chapter 5

||~Ray~||
The last thing I heard was Navin shouting "Em, no!" Before everything became bright.
All of the robots turned on.

Welcome aboard, young master

The amulet spoke then stopped glowing.
"Hey! We're alive! We're still in business!" Miskit yelled all at once, he must be glad to be alive. "Oh, thank Silas! That was close." Morrie said relieved.
Miskit looked over at Silas a bit of sadness in his eyes, he put his hand on Silas's face and closed Silas's eyes. "We'll take it from here, sir" Miskit clicked his fingers together making a snap or click sound.

The little door I was looking at before opened to a small cyan and light grey robot with one wheel rolled over to Miskit.
"Theodore, put Silas in a sleep camber and prepare him for transport to Kanalis" Miskit ordered Theodore.
Theodore rolled over to Silas.
"We'll have to consult the main computer to locate your mother" Miskit explained to Emily.
"Please follow me" Miskit said with his head tilted a bit down probably still sad.
Navin turned around as do I and saw Theodore putting the blanket over Silas including his head.
We walked out of the room.
I closed the door behind me.
"Em, I'm getting a feeling getting us in deeper and deeper trouble" Navin expressed once he caught up to Emily.
"Listen, without mum here, I'm the one in charge, okay?" Emily told Navin. "I can handle this" Emily said as we kept walking to the main computer room..

⚠︎︎☮︎︎✔︎⚠︎︎☮︎︎✔︎⚠︎︎☮︎︎✔︎⚠︎︎☮︎︎✔︎⚠︎︎☮︎︎✔︎

I stopped dead in my tracks..
I felt a presence it was watching us but..

It didn't feel evil, more like forced, it felt quite..

Not so dangerous but...

Still dangerous and harmful..

||~??????~||
I had found my way around the house to get close. I was thinking how I would get in side or how to get even more close to it..

I mustn't fail..

I can't fail..

Or father will definitely punish me..

He'll do something..

He might even try and do it himself..

Only if..

Only if I knew what to do.

Only..

Wait, the girl from before...

She seems..

Odd...

...

I'll go look for that creature that has the human..

~Time Skip~

||~Ray~||

I check my surroundings.
I see Emily, Navin and Miskit, in the Albatross.
That's right it crashed.
I start wondering around the area, I noticed a rock type hill. I feel two presences at the top.

"Navin, stay here" Emily's faint voice was heard behind me.
Knowing Emily, I started clumping the rock hill. As I expected Emily was climbing as well.
Emily slipped once but got back up right away.
I had slipped multiple times while climbing.
Once we got to the top, we saw the creature that had Karen in it and the same elf that tried to attack Emily and Navin.

The elf used his amulet to rip the creature in half and picked up Karen.
"Mum!" Emily shouted, "Let her go!" Emily shouted again in desperation.
"I said- Let. Her. Go!!" Emily continued, I saw a tear stream down her cheek.
The elf dropped Karen on the ground, but then picked up Emily and dragged her to him.
"If you want the amulet, just take it!" Emily yelled in frustration but also fear..
I could hear it in her voice, most people wouldn't hear the fear in her voice.
"What makes you believe I'm after the amulet?" "It's not the stone I'm after."

"It's you.."

Hiiii Ray

"Mm, shut up"

No

"What do you want now?"

I've decided to be nice.

"Nice?"
"That's a funny joke, Phillip"

I'm not joking Ray

...
"Whatever, what do you want?"

Well I thought I'd tell..
That elf is the elf prince.

"Ok?"

His name is also Trellis.

"May I ask why your telling me this?"

Dunno, just..

Felt like it...

I snapped back into reality to see Emily really angry, no more fear, just anger.

"Emily, don't" I shock my head.
Emily looked at me and thought over with what I had said.
After a few Seconds she calmed down. She then grabbed her amulet.

You're making a mistake, young master..

The amulet spoke.
Emily left the elf and walked over to Karen and picked her up. Navin and Miskit came running up the hill helping Emily.

I walked over to the el-Trellis.

He looked up at me with very little fear, seeing me as a non-threat.

"You should leave or you might get more injured then you already are"

A/n-
Hello!
Sorry I haven't been posting in awhile.
A lot has happened but I finally finished the 5th chapter. Sorry if it was a bit short and I know I could have finished the whole book in this chapter. But either way.

I hope you enjoyed this Chapter!
And I'll see you in the next chapter!

Also!
Have a amazing day,evening or night!
Bye!!