CHAPTER I : THE FIRST ENCOUNTER

READ: This is just a fanfic, part of it was just my own Imagination. None of this was real and I merely wrote this for fun:)

BIBLE

Currently, I'm here inside a pet store, purchasing a different types of cat food for Grey, since I'm trying to know whether which flavor he would pick once I purchased a two bags of his meal. I'm trying to choose what to buy for Grey's food when a person suddenly bumped on my shoulder, attempting to pick the flavours that I also chose.

" Pardon my mistakes" He says, obviously in hurry that he even didn't noticed my presence.

" It's fine. Not that it was intentional anyways, " I replied, looking at his doe eyes.

"So, you also pick this kind of cat food for your pet?" I questioned, trying to have a small conversation.

" Not frequently, sometimes will do..." He answered shortly. " I prefer giving him wet food rather than this since this commonly serves as his snack" He seems so happy while talking about his pet. I've never seen a person that is so devoted on his cat, similar with how I felt with Grey.

After having our small talk, he shortly left the aisle to pay for the bag that he had chosen. Same as mine, I bought two bags of his food since I rarely had a time to buy a food for him whenever he rans out so I stocked some leftovers in case of an emergencies.

Presently standing at the cashier to pay for the bags, I've seen his presence once again while he on the other hand did the unexpected. He waved his hands at me, bidding for a goodbye while I awkwardly waved back my arms, preventing to embarass him in front of other people.

I left the store, putting the two heavy bags on the trunk of my car. I drove towards my apartment, certainly exhausted and also disappointed that I didn't even asked his name or his number for us to encounter each other once again.

~•~

I woke up early as usual. Tired, sleepy, lack of enthusiasm on the first day of morning. My eyes were only half lidded open, certainly not happy to drive for college. To get ready for the day, I took a bath and ate breakfast. After making my look presentable, I left my apartment, trying to force a smile on my face. As I creaked my door open, a pile of boxes were gathered on the left side of my apartment, seems like a new neighbour was moving to this empty space.

I saw a familiar guy, more likely the back side of his hair. I think I've seen him before but I can't truly clarify just because of his common hairstyle. I didn't have the time to greet him politely since i'm running late for my class this morning. I ran fastly towards the elevator and eventually hurried to drove to my University.

After driving for a while, I met my friends, Jeff and Us waiting for me in front of the university. I walked towards their direction while casually giving them a bump on the fist before we shortly went for our morning class.

We separated ways together, Us and I are walking towards our room because our first class includes the same subject while Jeff on the other hand, waited for his boyfriend since they're taking the same class as well.

The class begun together with my professor who's teaching the lesson unprofessionally. At first I was trying to understand the first topic that he's trying to teach but later on, I gave up.
I opted to narrow my eyes around the room, it's quite crowded unlike the other previous rooms.

Outside the door, I've remembered the guy that I had met last night. He's having a casual conversation with the senior that everybody in this campus respect because of his respectable reputation. I looked at them, perplexed, tad of questions were flooding inside my head.

Both of our eyes collide, staying for a moment without a disturbance. I shrugged those contacts before it turned into something more intimate.
I'd be lying if I said it didn't made my heart skip for a moment. I could feel my cheeks heating up, which is pretty normal because of the heat in this cramped space. But if I'd be honest on myself, it's pretty weird sitting on this chair, as if I need some cool refreshments to calm myself.

I went to the nearest bathroom, attempting to cool myself with cold water. It may be worked because the heatness were slowly fading as time were ticking seconds by seconds. It was all fine at first, but was eventually ruined by an erection.

" Great. What a great timing indeed!"

Fuck.

Never in my life I would expect having an erection just because of a mere eye contact. Sighing, I waited for myself to calm down before fixing my clothes and left the restroom like nothing happened.

The class was nearly over when I came back. I sat back down, pretending to organise my notes when Us tap my hand, his focus were still attentive on his pen and books.

Right.

" Where have you gone?" He asked, a bit of concerned. " You look like shit though, do you want to go home?" He questioned once again, but this time his focus were straight right on my sweating face.

I shrugged his questions, which he likely returned by biting my hand. I winced in pain, though it's actually bearable, at least. " What's wrong with you!?" I was so pissed that I shot him an offensive glare.

" I should be the one who should ask you that!" He says, defending himself.

Fine.

" I'm fine, no need to worry too much" I didn't give a much of detail since the part where I had an erection earlier was one of my privacy.

Us doesn't seem fully convinced by my excuses but he also didn't asked further more questions. Not that I would answer it anyways. Maybe he's already tired of being ignored, but he knew it to the core that I care for him just like how I care for my other friends too.

Class was finally dismissed, I stand up from my seat and eventually asked Us to join me from having lunch because Jeff is always occupied with his boyfriend duties. I followed Us inside the school cafeteria as we ordered Omelettes and drinks, our usual meal since it's one of my favorite dish to eat.

"Are you free this weekend?" He asked, intentionally avoiding eye contacts with me.

" I am. What's the catch?"

Something was definitely suspicious with how he acted this morning, or rather since earlier.

" Nothing Important. I'm thinking if whether I should invite you to watch the new release Marvel movie this sunday afternoon." I could feel my blood rushing throughout my entire veins as those word came out from his mouth.

Us knew how much I like watching Marvel movies.

" Of course! Did you invite Jeff to come?"

" You expect that moron to come with us? I fancy your trust towards your friends, huh" Says Us with a pinch of sarcasm.

" I'll take that as a no then" I decided to finish my meal before moving on from my next class. While chewing my food gracefully, once again, he and I made an eye contact.

He's not following me isn't he!?

Leaving without an option, I lowered my head, trying to hide my presence in a hope of not being spotted in this open table. Though, luck is not always present on my side when he walked towards our direction and eventually sat beside my friend, Us.

" Fuck."

. . .|