Chapter 16: Hopeless?

READ: This is just a fanfic and  it's just part of my imagination. None of this is real and I wrote this for fun:) Enjoy!!

                              ~*~

NODT'S POV:

" We're here" I said excitedly waking up Build.

He woke up yawning after an hour of driving. I see him scratching his hair softly, pouting while wiping his blurry eyes.

So cute

" We need to hurry before evening come's" 

He nodded, getting all his things before leaving in the car. I also get my things before closing my car door.

" What the hell? Is this a date or Hiking?" He was shocked after seeing so many mountains.

" Calm down," I laughed.

" We just need to walk thirty minutes before we get to our destination. It's not that bad actually, Walking can help our bones become stronger so just think of this  as an exercise……and a date."

He hesitated for a while but just agreed defeatedly. He started to stretch his body, afraid he might feel pain in his body tomorrow. 

" Let's go!" He said, shaking his hands before running towards the muddy mountain.

" Be careful!" I shouted worriedly.

*After 30 minutes of walking…… *

" Finally!"  We both said proudly.

We were both panting heavily after thirty minutes of walking. I gave him some water and he gladly accepted it. 

" Let's build our tent here before it gets dark" I said before gulping my water.

He nodded, still catching his breath while drinking his water.

______________________________

BUILD'S POV

It's already evening, Nodt and I sat in the tent waiting for the shooting star to come.

" I knew it! That's why you brought me here cause you knew that I like shooting stars!" I said happily.

" Why, you like it?" He asked, looking at me lovely.

" Of course! I mean who doesn't like shooting stars?"

" Then let's come here every month to see shooting stars! Can you?"

" No thanks, I don't want to walk miles just to see shooting stars when I can just see them online" I replied sarcastically.

We've been silent for a while, not talking to each other. Even though me and Nodt are tired after all those walking, it's still worth it cause I get to see the shooting stars once in my life together with him. It might not be the best moment of my life but I'm still happy with what I have now.

" So care to tell me the reason why I can't call you Biu?" He asked out of nowhere drinking his Hot chocolate drink.

What?

I stared at him for a moment, still processing the question that he asked to me while him, unbothered and just keep gulping his chocolate drink of his.

" What do you mean by that?" 

" It's just that I find it suspicious that you wouldn't let me call you Biu"