Chapter 11: Until we meet again

READ: This is just a fanfic and  it's just part of my imagination. None of this is real and I wrote this for fun:) Enjoy!!

_______________________________

US POV:

I'm here at the hospital after hearing the news that my friend got into an accident. I immediately rushed to where he was when I see him lying on a hospital bed pitifully. He has so many bruises on his arms and legs, especially on his face. I cried after seeing him in that state.

" I can't believe this! How can this happen?" I sobb softly, palming my face leaning against the wall.

I saw his parents rushing towards him crying painfully.  I walk towards them slowly and say sorry.

" I'm sorry Uncle, Aunt " I said to them bowing, sobbing softly.

" If I've just stopped him earlier and taken him home this won't happen" I said to them blaming myself.

" Don't blame yourself dear, It's not your fault. I'm sure my son will recover soon " She assured me while patting my back softly hugging me.  I know inside that my aunt is suffering too. Seeing his son in that state surely will make her faint but I know that she's gathering some strength to face his son again when he wakes up.

After waiting outside for a while the doctor finally showed up.

" Sir, how's my son?" My aunt asked worriedly to the doctor.

" I can't say for sure that he's fine. He might not wake up for a while but his condition now is ok, So there's nothing to worry about." the doctor said, explaining.

We bowed our heads thanking the doctor before seeing him walking away. I felt  relieved when the doctor said  that he's fine now even though he might not wake up for a while but still I'm worried about his condition. He might not wake up forever and that's what I fear. I just hope that day won't come.

I entered his Private room where he's laying and I felt my eyes become teary again. I tried not to cry but my body's actions kept betraying me. I held his hands gently to assure him that he's now safe.

" You need to wake up as soon as possible. There's so many people waiting for you, So please wake up" I said to him  wiping my tears.

After staying, the door suddenly opened and his parents came in. I greeted them but after that I excused myself to get some fresh air. I get my phone to call someone but the other caller won't answer. I wonder where he was now?He didn't even reply to my message neither calling or texting me back.

" Maybe I should  pick him up." I muttered worriedly.

I got my car keys and drove to his apartment. I rushed myself running on the stairs. I feel so exhausted, it's like I ran a marathon to the hospital from here. I stopped for a minute to catch my breath before going again. this time I walk cause I really feel tired after all those running.

" Finally!!" I said panting heavily.

" Why is the elevator under construction what the fuck?" I said I was pissed.

I immediately rushed over to his apartment and rang his doorbell repeatedly. No response so I ring it again but this time with knocking. I waited for a while for the door to  open but it seems like he's not here. I contacted him again and again but still ignored. I sat on the cold floor waiting for him. I felt my eyes kinda sleepy so I closed it for a minute and found myself falling asleep.

                             ~*~

" Hey young man!Are you awake?"

I felt someone was calling me when I slowly opened my eyes to know who it was. I saw a middle-aged woman standing in front of me. She looks like Old so I assume she's in her fifties.  I immediately stood up and waied at her.

" Sawadee khrap yai" I said to her politely.

" What are you doing here young man? Are you waiting for someone by any chance?" She asked.

" Yes, But he's not answering my calls so I came here waiting for him. By any chance do you know where the tenant here went?" I curiously asked her.

" You don't need to wait anymore, '' The Young man in here moved out last night. He said that he will go to his parents from the states and stay there for a while, So I think you should go back now." She explained to me calmly.

" Thank you very much madam" I said, thanking and bowing to her.

I'm currently leaving the building and scratch my head softly.

" Why would he leave without telling us?It's so sudden!I think he doesn't know yet that Bible had an accident. Should I tell him?, But he won't answer!" I scuffed my hair frustratedly not knowing what to do.  I'm tired. I don't know what I should do to contact him. Maybe he changed his number. It's like he cut off his ties to us and never talks to us again.

"Maybe my hunch is wrong?, But If that's what he wants then I won't bother him for a while. I'll respect his decision if he needs a little more space. I hope he comes back at least"

I felt a tear drop on my cheeks and Immediately wiped it away. " Why is everyone suddenly leaving?" I sobbed softly.

I walked towards my car and drove back to my apartment to rest a little bit.

"Until we meet again Biu" I whispered to myself.

_________________________________

Hey Hoomans!! I missed you all🙆💓 I didn't update yesterday cause I'm a little bit busy but I'll try to update more chapters if possible!! Thank you! >.<
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned for the next chapter!!💓🙌