Chapter 12: Let's meet again!

READ: This is just a fanfic and  it's just part of my imagination. None of this is real and I wrote this for fun:) Enjoy!!

                               ~*~

US POV:

It's been a month since Bible had an accident and yet he hasn't wake up till now. I'm worried about his condition even his parents because the doctor said that there's a probabilities he might not woke up again. After hearing that I felt my knees become weak, I feel like crying but tears can't form in my eyes. Thinking that my friend won't wake up again more hurts than a break up. I want to prove that the doctor's statement is wrong so I'll stop by at the hospital every weekend to know his condition. I'm still rooting that he'll wake up someday and be together with us again. Jeff, my friend also came to visit every Saturday visiting him too. I felt relieved that even though he has a boyfriend he still manage to visit his friend.

It's Saturday today so I expect Jeff will stop by later. My class just got dismissed so I fixed my things and got ready to drive to the hospital where my friend was confined. I didn't have a chance to change my clothes cause the visiting hours will be only three hour's but I have only two hours because of my classes being over time and I despite them for that so I'm really in a hurry to see my friend and also to see Jeff too.

I am currently walking at the hospital going to his private room. Opening the door I saw my friend Jeff sitting on the chair near the table playing some music.

" Hey! When did you get here?" I asked putting my things on the couch.

" Oh, You're finally here!, I just got here like twenty minutes ago and I felt bored so I decided to play some music to ease his mind at least." He explained fixing his guitar strings.

" Oh Ok. Then  I'll just get some foods for us to eat. Please just stay a little bit, I'll be right back" I said, closing the door in front of me slowly before walking out.

I saw some food court stall in here earlier so I went there to buy us some foods and drink that can make us full. I bought some two Tacos and two drinks for me and Jeff and paid before leaving. I'm still in hurry when I accidentally spilled my drinks onto someone.

" I'm really sorry Sir, I didn't mean to, '' I said, panicking while wiping all the spilled stains on his shirt with my towel  napkins.

" It's ok boy, Calm down." He  said calmly grabbing my wrist gently to stopped me.

I looked up at him and I didnt even see an expression of annoyance on his face not at least once. Instead he smiled at me and gave me his name.

" I'm JJ, and you are?" He asked curiously.

" I'm Us, Sir JJ"  I replied awkwardly not looking at his eyes.

" Your name is Unique. Then let's meet again Mr. Us, I think I might have some work to do so I'll go first. "

" But Sir, You have a stain on your clothes!" I shouted at him while he was walking away.

I really think he heard me but He didn't respond to my words. He just kept walking until I couldn't see him. I just shrugged my thoughts and bought some drinks for us Again before going back.

" What took you so long?, I thought you said you'll be right back" Jeff demanded at me.

" Bastard!Just eat it, will you?" I replied, annoyed, chewing my taco.

He looked at me suspiciously but he then Immediately eat his food too. We've been silent for a while not talking to each other. When he stood up and got ready to leave, not finishing his food. He took a sip on his drinks and say goodbye to me before leaving.

Now it's just me and Bible left in here. I held his hands massaging it lightly for him to feel better.

" It's been a month since you had an accident and yet you still won't wake up." I murmured. " Please wake up bro. Your parents and your friends are hoping!Don't just lay there, Fight yourself!" I felt my voice crack before saying it to him. I felt tears on my cheeks flowing freely, I wiped it away and focused again on him.

" A guitar?Did Jeff forget it or he purposefully left it?" I muttered in my thoughts, grabbing it.

" Well I guess I'll just borrow it from him and return it tomorrow."

I tuned it and played his favorite song. He always played it with him all the time. I don't know his reasons why he liked this song, it's not like he's broken or something but If this is his taste in music, I guess I just let him.

🎵 Oh, I used to say

"I would never fall in love again until I found her"

I said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"

I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her

I found you

I would never fall in love again until I found her

I said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"

I was lost within the darkness, but then I

found her

I found you…🎵

I'm still singing when I suddenly heard a knock on the door and opened it slowly.

" I'm sorry Sir, but the visiting hours are over." One of the nurses said.

I nodded and stood up getting ready to leave. The nurse checked my friend's vitality so I just let her be. I closed the door and started to walk when suddenly the nurse shouted at me excitedly.

" Sir, wait!! Your friend is conscious now!" He reached at my shoulder smiling.

I felt my eyes being teary again when I heard the news. Call me a Crybaby but I just can't stop the tears that are flowing into my cheeks. I immediately ran towards his room again and I Literally saw him wake up.

I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. but still leaving some space for him to breathe at least.

" I'm glad you finally woke up!" I said, smiling at him.

He didn't react to my words, instead he asked me something.

" Excuse me but who are you?" He asked in his dry voice.

_________________________________

Hi luvs!! It's been two days since my last update hehe I'm really sorry, It's just that I've been busy these days. But I'll try to update more chapters if possible:) I'll promise (^._.^)ノ

This chapter is more focused on Us POV but stay tuned guys cuz you will soon get Build's POV and know who the mysterious professor is ;) Yes haha I haven't forget about him too(^^)

.

.

.

.

Stay tuned for the next chapter!!<33🙆💓