Chapter 17: First Encounter for the second time!

READ: This is just a fanfic and  it's just part of my imagination. None of this is real and I wrote this for fun:) Enjoy!!

[ 1 YEAR LATER.]

BUILD'S POV;

" Are you coming with me or not?" I asked Nodt standing beside me, busy scrolling on his phone.

" Wait! I think I'll go to the bathroom first, Wait for me" He replied before going to the restroom.

We're here in the airport, waiting for my aunt to pick us up. It's actually just me at first but this bastard Nodt insists that he wants to tag along too so I have no choice to include him with me. It's been One and half year since I left here flying to the States to live with my parents so I decided to visit again to explore some beautiful places since I've already missed some years spending my time abroad. I'm planning to stay here for at least two weeks if possible because our summer break is just one month and I'm planning to spend my another two weeks break with my parents in the states.

" Where the hell is Nodt?" I muttered pissed waiting for him in the middle of the crowd.

 Waiting for him, I overheard a conversation near me. I actually didn't mean to pry but my curiosity hits me when the voice of the other person seems familiar.

Looking around to know who it was, I was shocked and nearly dropped my phone. I don't know If this is just some of my hallucinations or I really miss him so much that I started to see his presence everywhere. I decided to walk in his direction where he was but some people were bumping me due to the crowds. I started to squeeze myself in the crowd when the person I was looking for is now gone.

Maybe It's really just my Illusions..

" Love? Are you okay?" I was startled when suddenly Nodt asked beside me.

" Yea, I'm fine, don't worry" I said, caressing my head softly.

" Then, shall we?" 

I nodded still thinking about what I just encountered earlier. I don't know but that guy really looks like him. I know I'm not mistaken but what is he doing here then?

I'm still dazed in my thoughts when I didn't notice the person who bumped me.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to." He said sincerely, bowing in front of me.

I looked up at him and was stunned. My eyes widened and I could feel the goosebumps running all over my skin. My body suddenly froze and didn't know what to do.

" Are you okay Sir?" He asked worriedly.

Sir? 

" Love what's going on? Do you know this guy?" Nodt asked, looking into my eyes.

Why would he call me Sir?

I didn't catch what Nodt was saying to me because I'm still confused why he didn't remember me.

" Babe? What's wron—" Us shouted running towards our direction.

Babe?.... Who's Babe?

" Build?" Us put his hands on his mouth shocked to see me.

" Build?" Bible repeated.

" Love, do you know this guy's?" Nodt interrupted.

Us, Bible and Nodt looked at me confusedly. I don't know what to say and the atmosphere between us is so awkward that I want someone to swallow me whole.

I Just want to visit Thailand peacefully but I didn't expect I'll meet them here unexpectedly….

[ 12:45 PM AT THE CAFE..]

We're here in the café near the airport to talk some things out cause it's been a year since we've last seen each other. Bible and Nodt are in the separate table while I and Us are together.

" It's been a while, Build" Us started.

I want to hug my friend cause I really miss.him so much but I'm afraid he might feel uncomfortable around me.

" Yeah, How are you and Bible?Are you guys okay?" I asked, sipping on my coffee.

" We're fine, actually were together now after I asked him out and he said yes"

Oh….

" Really? Congratulations to the both of you" I Congrats them even though inside it hurts.

Instead being happy for them, I felt dissapointment in my heart. I don't know why am I feeling like this even though it's a year since our relationship towards each other ended.

" So, that guy over there, Is he your boyfriend?" Us teased me.

" You mean Nodt?No, haha. He's not actually."

He looked at me suspiciously and I just laughed at his actions but he kept teasing me saying that we're compatible with each other.

" So when did you and the Bible become official?"

" After he had an accident, I asked him If I could court him and he said yes!"

Bible had an accident?!

" Wait… Bible had an accident? When?" I asked worriedly.

" I actually meant to tell you this but after that night of accident I kept contacting you but you didn't respond to my text messages nor my missed calls. I was worried to death why you weren't picking up so I decided to go into your apartment but I met an old lady there saying that you moved from the States to live with your parents." He explained detailedly.

That's why he didn't remember me at all…

It's all my fault…

I didn't know what I should respond to Us. I'm such a bad friend and also a jerk. I didn't even have a chance to visit him and didn't know that he's suffering. I want to cry so badly realizing my stupidity but I'm also too shy to cry in front of my friend.

" I'm sorry" I pleaded, asking for forgiveness.

" Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong. It's your decision to leave so don't be sorry. I admit I was sad when you left without saying goodbye but as your friend I try to understand you." Us hugged me, patting my back softly.

" Please don't leave without saying goodbye again, I'm worried sick!" He looked at me saying those words and I could see the combination of Joy and sadness in his eyes. I nodded at him, hugging him back.

I'm such a lucky person that even though Us and I haven't seen each other for almost a year, he still treats me as his friend and still comforts me like his younger brother everytime. 

I finally understand why Bible chose Us....

Us is such a caring person that every man wants while I am a selfish jerk who only cares other than myself…

Bible doesn't deserve me at all…

_________________________________

Hey Bubbles!💙🙆 Woohoo!! They finally met!!

 Y'all might be confused at me for doing this chapter but please stay tuned and keep updated cause I promise that the next chapter will be better soon✊🤧

Please spare me na(〒﹏〒)....

.

.

.

Stay tuned luvs!!💙💙