Chapter 15: No assurance

READ: This is just a fanfic and  it's just part of my imagination. None of this is real and I wrote this for fun:) Enjoy!!

~*~

                            BIBLE

" Are you feeling better?" Us asked me.

" I'm getting better actually. The doctor prescribed me some medicine to keep me better."

" It's been a week since you woke up. Are there any progress on how you are remembering things?"  He asked curiously, desperate.

" Well there is. I remember my name, age, and also Build…"

" You mean Biu?"

" Yes!Do you know him by any chance?" I asked excitedly.

His expression is not that glad when I mention that guy's name. I can see the sadness in his eyes, it seems like something happened between them.

But why is he the only one who I remember?.....

Jeff and Us are my friends too before right?….

" Did something happen between the two of you?" I started breaking the awkward silence between us.

" Oh! Nothing actually. Build is ummm…. I don't know where he is now but the residence in his apartment before says that he moved to the States together with his parents and after that I didn't hear any news about him." He explained detailedly.

" I'm not really sure when he left the country but I think it's after your accident. I don't really know if he even knew that you had an accident because for sure if he knew then he would visit you quickly but I didn't see his presence on the day you hospitalised."

" By any chance, Do you remember what happened on the day of your accident?"

I was about to answer him when suddenly I felt my head ache as hell. It's like someone was breaking my head and kept abusing it repeatedly.

Why does a picture of a guy keep flashing on my head?....

I can't clearly see his face but I do think he is someone that I know…

Who is he?....

I screamed painfully and didn't know what to do until I could feel my eyes become blurry and then I lost my consciousness.

US POV:

He was about to answer me but suddenly, he put his hands on his head screaming painfully as his head aches so bad.

I panicked and Immediately screamed outside calling the nurse.

" Nurse! Help!! My friend needs help!!"

A bunch of  nurses immediately rushed towards the room and checked my friend's condition. They check his temperature and his vitality. One of the nurses told me to go wait outside patiently.

I nodded and went outside sitting on the cold floor obviously worried about my friend's condition. I kept gritting my teeth and repeatedly biting one of my nails cause of worriedness. Some of my  sweats kept dripping on the floor but I didn't care. Still nervous about what the doctor would say about his condition.

After waiting for a while the door finally opened and saw one of the doctors walk towards me.

" Mr. Us, right?" The doctor asked.

" Yes Doc, What happened to my friend? Is he alright?" I asked, holding the doctor's hands desperately, and didn't know what to do.

" Calm down Sir, Your friend is fine now he just needs a little bit of rest. His brain might discover some painful memories earlier that's why it triggered him. He is still recovering so I must advise his guardian of him that there's no need to rush recovering his memories because time will come until he will fully remember anything."

" Thank you very much. I owe you so much Doc" I replied thankful bowing in front of him.

" It's ok Sir, It's my duty as a doctor." He assured me before leaving.

I bowed again seeing the doctor walking away and entering my friend's room again. I found him sleeping peacefully like a corpse because of his pale skin. I really didn't mean to ask him if he remembered anything, it's just that I'm worried. I feel like punching myself,  because of me he is in this state now, Lying on the hospital bed like a dead person.

When I ask him what happened on the day of his accident, his head starts to ache painfully. What the doctor said a minute ago that he might discover some painful memories…..

Does it mean something bad happened after his accident?? and I also found him that day sitting on the cold floor sobbing….

What really happened that day??.....

                           BUILD

"Why did you ask me to pack  some of my  clothes?" I asked Nodt while carrying my luggages on the trunk of his car.

" We're going in a camping love!" He excitedly replied.

" CAMPING?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A DATE?"

" Yes! It's a camping date, reserved just for the two of us! I mean it's good that we can spend more time together right?

" I thought it was just a normal date you bastard!" I muttered to myself.

" But don't you think it's good? I mean the two of us in the mountain watching the stars appear at night? Isn't that romantic?" He said imagining the view smiling widely.

" Or maybe you're thinking something else?" He asked, looking at me suspiciously.

" What do you mean? I'm not!... What if it's you then?" I said smiling, victoriously.

" Why would I? Unless you want to?" He replied, smirking.

I can feel my ears becoming red and feel my cheeks blushed so hard. I don't why I became shy about his sentences but It's his  fault why my reaction is like this.

" Pervert!" I shouted at him before immediately entering his car.

He just laughed at me like a fool and I hate him for that.

" Don't worry, I won't do anything to you unless you say so." Nodt said in a serious tone before closing the car door.

NODT'S POV;

" Don't worry, I won't do anything to you unless you say so." I reassured him before closing my car door.

I don't want Build to feel uncomfortable around me, that's why I reassured him. I'm trying to hold myself back until he agrees to be my boyfriend and ask his permission about it. If he's not ready to answer me yet then I respect his decision and will keep pursuing him until I make him mine. I'll  court him even though he'll reject me many times but still I won't stop. I will give all my life to him even though there's no  assurance that he'll agree to be mine. I'll accept all the consequences that will happen to me and endure all the pain. I already committed to him and I didn't regret anything about it.

People might think it's too foolish and cringe  but If I'm in your place, I'm sure you will do the same just for love right?

___________________

Hey Bubbles!!💙 This chapter contains more NodtBuild moments but rest assured cause maybe in the next next two chapters something miracle will happen👀👀
.
.
.
Stay tuned luvs!<3💙🙆