PROLOGUE

READ: This is just a fanfic, part of it was just my own Imagination. None of this was real and I merely wrote this for fun:)

~•~

It's almost class dismissed. I told my students to ask me some random questions and I would answer it honestly on behalf of them. This is the last day of our class because shortly, they will be graduating this year, therefore it would be too long to see them once again. Minutes have passed when one of my students raised his hand.

" Sir, do you believe in true love?" He briefly questioned.

"Of course!, who doesn't believe in true love?" I responded, smiling genuinely.

" Have you ever experienced it before, Sir?" He asks once again.

" I experienced it. But, we never ended up together. He's been engaged to another person, obviously not me." I honestly answered. " But it's fine, It's been already a year since I confessed to him and we still remained friends till now. I added.

Some students also raised their hands excitingly, in which I returned with an honest response. The bell rangs, a quick reminder that it is class dismissed.

" Ok, class dismissed! " I announced to all of my students as I guided them outside their classroom before going back to my office. Just when I shortly arrived on my office space, my phone vibrated inside my bag, signs that someone was calling me and I knew that it's merely a certain someone.

" Hey! " Bible, my friend, greeted with a full of enthusiasm. " How are you?" He asked, a tad bit of concern was visible.

" I'm functioning very well, workaholic as always " I tried to control my expressions but it seems like behind the masks that I am wearing, I am aware that he could find the vulnerability inside my voice.

" How about you and?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

" We're getting along pretty much since our wedding day was finally happening! I'm really over-the-moon right now" He replied, almost tearing with tears.

If you're wondering who's the man who made my heart flutter back when I was in Junior High School, the only man whom I cared about more than my other friends, the man who made me experience both hopelessness and love at the same time? Well- this is him, the man who's calling me right now.

Mr. Bible Wichapas Summetikul

. . .|