Chapter 13: The right one?

READ: This is just a fanfic and  it's just part of my imagination. None of this is real and I wrote this for fun:) Enjoy!!

                            ~*~

BIBLE

I felt my headache as I wandered around. My eyes are kinda blurry so I can't see clearly what's happening to me. I woke up in a hospital bed not knowing why I was here. I heard the nurse shouted at someone but I don't know who it was. I heard a footsteps coming towards me it's like he's in hurry.  When I looked up I see a young man standing in front of me crying, sobbing softly. 

Who are you?

He suddenly hugged me tightly and I felt my body being harshly squeezed.

" I'm glad you finally woke up!" The guy said in front of me.

I pushed him, Just lightly so that he wouldn't be offended and ask him something. 

" Excuse me, but who are you?" I asked curiously.

"Don't play stupid pranks on me Bro, It's me!, your friend Us!" He replied in a playful tone. I can feel that he's urge to crying but he's holding his tears back, afraid that he might cry in front of me.

" I'm not actually….. Do I know you by any chance?" 

He's been silent for a while not talking any single words. I saw a teardrop on his cheeks and he Immediately ran away, not answering my question. I suddenly felt guilt on my words when I ask him that but 

Who is he?......

Did something happen to me?.....

Why can't I remember anything?.....

The door suddenly opened when I saw a doctor together with a nurse walking towards me.

" Mr. Sumettikul, You're finally conscious!I'm glad that you finally woke up so I'm sure your question is ''how did you end up here right?" The doctor asked.

" Yes, It seems like I can't remember anything. I don't remember my age neither my relatives and friends." I explained while I scuffed my hair.

" Yes Mr. Sumettikul, Unfortunately you have  Amnesia that's why you can't remember anything clearly nor your memories. You need to rest first so that you can recover your precious memories together with the people you love the most. Your memory may not come back Permanently but that is just a possibility. Sometimes it might happen and it is a sad devastating truth that you must accept. But rest assured Mr. Sumettikul, I'm sure you will recover your memory soon." The doctor explained detailedly.

" Your guardian will be here soon Sir so please relax and just rest for a while." My doctor assured me before leaving together with the nurse.

"So I had an accident that's why I lost almost half of my memories"  I muttered, sighing thinking, I myself won't remember the precious people in my life. It makes my heart break. Just like the other guy earlier who suddenly hugged me. I think he's my Bestfriend That's why he looked at me worriedly. I'll hope I remember him soon, maybe he's really a good friend of mine.

BUILD

It's been a month since I moved here from the States together with my parents. I decided to move in here together with them cause I want to fulfill my dreams as a successful lawyer and study for a Bachelor's Degree before becoming a One. After moving in here I decided to cut ties  with my friends there in Thailand and didn't hear any news about them. I really felt sad leaving them without saying  goodbye but I hope they'll understand someday the reason why I leave is because I wanted to distance myself. They might hate me for making decisions all by myself without them knowing but I understand them because I deserve the hate that they have at me.

I'm currently here in the cafeteria eating together with my friends P' Tong, my senior from my  university that I really respect the most and Bas the first person who talked to me when I moved in here that Immediately became my friend.

" Hey Love!!" Nodt shouted while running towards us 

"WHAT?" I was taken aback when he said that so I immediately ran towards him and covered his mouth with my hand.

I held his hands and dragged him together with me. I signaled my friends to wait for me in a minute and they nod while looking at me suspiciously. I swear I'm literally embarrassed right now, many people are staring at us while we leave at the cafeteria! But then this Bastard didn't give a fuck about them and still kept smiling at me.

We successfully left the cafeteria with a little bit embarrassment but it's Ok it's not like we did something wrong.

" Oi Nodt! Why did you call me love in front of so many people?, Were not together yet! you're still courting me remember?" I remembered what he said to me.

" I know but we will still be together soon, right?" He replied, winking at me. " Is it wrong to claim what's mine?" He raised his eyebrows looking at me with his gaze. I gulped on his actions and Immediately pushed him lightly.

" What do you mean! I didn't know you that much. You suddenly asked me out on my first day at the University. I admit your behavior shocked me but it doesn't mean I'll be your boyfriend … so don't get your hopes up, maybe I'll just break your heart…." I said in a serious tone not looking at his eyes. I remember Bible. It's not like he courted me but I broke his heart and I really felt miserable after doing that so I don't want to repeat the same mistake to  Nodt too. I'm afraid I will do the same thing to him like what I did to Bible…. I don't want to commit anymore, it hurts like hell…

After he heard my words, I could see the sadness in his eyes and I felt guilty. He pouted sadly but he still smiled at me like a fool.

" I can't help myself but to fall in your charm on our first encounter. You might think that I'm not seriously courting you and I can't blame you for that but I'm sorry I won't stop courting until you agree to be my boyfriend. Even if you reject me now, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will still shower you with love until you'll  be tired of it but I still won't stop. I've never been this serious to anyone. You're the first person that I want to be together with for the rest of my life. You're thinking that I'm a fool but at least I'm a fool for you right?"

His sweet words made my cheeks flushed a little when he suddenly cupped my face and gently kissed my nose. I was stunned and didn't move, I felt like a mannequin displayed on the streets. I shrugged his hands on my face and fixed myself.

" I've warned you! Then suit yourself if you want to keep goin" I replied shyly, not looking at him.

" Then it settled!! Woohoo!!" He exclaimed happily.

I laughed at his words and he did the same. I don't know if I made the right decision giving him a chance but maybe he really is the one that I've been waiting for, right?

_________________________________

Hey Hoomans!! I decided to include NodtBuild moments cause they've been popular lately haha. Please spare me na😳🤧Stay tuned for the next chapter!!

.

.

.

.

Luy y'all!💓🙆