Wallet

"I'm telling you Buck, you should've asked for her number or even take a selfie with her and then I will believe that you actually met Hailee Steinfeld." Evie said while placing her stuff in her locker.

"I mean come on dude like I've been busking for such a long time and when did you ever hear me say that a celebrity has been there to watch me?" Robin replied to her bestfriend/workmate while she fix the collar of her uniform. Evie looks at her unamused and the two started to talk rapidly trying to prove which is telling the truth.

"Ok you two better stop before I put you on the bench for the rest of the shift." A tall male said entering the room and both girls stopped talking. "But for the record what are you guys even arguing about?" he added.

"Well cap, Buck here as you know does busking when she's on her day off on the pier right? She told me that Hailee Steinfeld a very talented actress and singer was there among the crowd and even met her personally after the gig BUT she doesn't have any proof to support her story. Which is why I call bull." Evie said which made Robin gasp.

"Okay well first of all, I was nervous at the time and second I was starstruck. Bobby I swear I would've took a selfie with her." Robin said defensively.

"Well to be fair, Buck you don't get nervous I mean specially because of our job and you sometimes add not so real stuff when telling stories so I think we do need proof." Bobby said and that's when Evie flips the bird on Robin which made her sigh and made Bobby and Evie laugh. Before they even laugh more the alarm started to ring.

Attention 133 situation at Griffith Park all hands on deck are needed

"Dispatch this is Captain Nash of 133 show us responding" Bobby said on the radio.

Everyone started to gear up and get in the firetrucks as well as the paramedics on the ambulance. While on their way to the scene, Buck fiddled with her St. Jude amulet that she always wears. It has always been her tradition to kiss the amulet before, during and after her shifts.

When they arrived on the scene, a crowd has been forming around a group of young people with one of them laying down flat on the ground.

"LAFD! Please make way. Excuse us. Coming through!" Bobby shouted.

After assessing the situation they all go back at the firehouse to prepare for lunch. Bobby made some pasta and chicken parmesan and made some salad too. But as they were about to start eating, the alarm went off and they are needed to respond on a call again.

"End of the shift ladies, gents and however you identify!" the probie said which made everyone in the firehouse do a celebratory dance.

Buck started to gather her stuff and change into her normal clothes and folded her uniform, put it inside her bag and fixed herself. It was hell of 48 hour shift specially the last call they responded. It's a Wednesday so she decided to spend her day off by visiting the retirement home.

———————————————————————

Hailee's having a busy day today, she's doing interviews for hawkeye, recording for the new Spiderverse movie, and writing new songs. However, she can't help but think about Buck or Robin or Bin? She can't decide what to call her but maybe she'll stick with Buck since everyone calls her that as she said.

"You ready Hailee?" Jeremy asked and she nodded.

They spent the whole day doing interviews after interviews after interviews. After a long day, she decided to go to a coffee shop she always go to when she needed to think, getaway from paparazzi or just chill. It's her special place since it's a small coffee shop and it's hidden from the traffic of LA.

"Order for Haiz." The barista called which Hailee then stand up to grab her order and sit back down on her favorite spot. She enjoyed her alone time while scrolling through Instagram or tiktok then she stumbled upon a video it was from that day at the pier. It's Buck performing Love Myself and the person taking the video showed the crowd dancing. The video has 65k likes and a lot of people are giving compliments to the singer. Hailee then liked the video with a big smile on her face.

As she was walking on her way to where she parked her car, she felt like she's being followed.

"Shit." She mumbled to herself knowing that paparazzi is on her trail. She started to walk faster so she could escape them, then she bumbped into someone. She said sorry not even looking at the person she bumped with and started to walk again.

The person was confused but then they noticed what was happening and saw something on the ground. Hailee dropped her wallet and she didn't noticed it, the person then picked it up and tried to follow her.

"Damn it where is she though? Hello?! Hailee?!" The person started to call her out not minding the paparazzi behind. But when the person failed to find her, they just decided to brush it off and thought of reaching out maybe through her socials since they don't know Hailee's number.

"Fuck! Where did I put it?!" When Hailee arrived home that's when she just noticed that her wallet is missing. She started to panic and cry as there are important cards and ID's inside the wallet. But then her phone pinged. She then grabs it to check the notification.

Ro.Buckaroo wants to send you a message

"Who might this be?" She asked herself but she she still opened the message out of curiosity even though she never does it since she gets a lot of messages.

Ro.Buckaroo
Following you since 2017

Hi! You bumped into me earlier and you dropped your wallet. I was just wondering how can I return it to you?

"Oh my god. Thank god! Someone found it." She said to herself sighing out of relief. She checked the instagram page of the person it's private but when she saw the profile photo she realized who it was.

"Buck?!"

She then replied to Buck giving her instructions on how and where they can meet. Since she doesn't know Buck that long, she told her to meet at a park which she knows not a lot of people would be so they can be in the clear.

They agreed they would meet tomorrow morning which Buck agreed.

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE ALREADY?!omg! The next chapter would be interesting. I'm so excited for y'all to read it. Anyways i hope you liked this one. AGAIN STREAM COAST!