Robby

A/N: I'll tell you when it's time to play the song.

It has been so awesome the past months for Hailee and Buck, they've been going out when they have free time, it's cool because they've been going to places where paparazzi hasn't discovered yet so no photos of them together has been circling around. Hailee sometimes visits the firehouse to bring them food or snacks specially at night when she has free time. Today is a special day because Buck decided to introduce Hailee to nana, she's nervous about it but she hasn't told Hailee where they are going. On their way to the nursing home, Hailee asked if they could go to a quick drive thru and buy food for the road since they haven't eaten lunch. Buckley obliged and drives to the nearest In N Out and order cheeseburgers, fries and drinks, after that she asked Hailee if they could go on a quick pit stop on a bakery to buy some croissants. While she waits for Buck she sees that she brought her guitar and there are two sets of flowers which made her wonder where are they going and who are they gonna meet.

They are now twenty minutes away from their destination and while they are still on the road, Hailee decided to help Buck with eating by feeding her while she drives. She then noticed that the car is turning towards a what type of a private road and minutes later they are parked outside a huge type of mansion but outside there's a sign that reads "St. Michael's Nursing Home"

Buck takes a deep breath, unbuckles her seatbelt and turn towards Hailee.

"So... you know when I always say during buskings that the donations will be given to charity?" Hailee nods in response to this. "Well this is where I give the money to. And I also give portion of my salary here too." Buck adds, Hailee grabs her hand and intertwined them together giving it a light squeeze for affirmation. Buck nods at this and she then gets out of the car, runs around and open the car door for Hailee earning a thank you from the woman she's been dating for quite a while. Buck grabs the bag of croissants and the boquet of flowers as well as a brown envelope.

"I forgot to give you these." Buck says giving Hailee one of the boquet of flowers, she cups her cheeks and give her a kiss on the lips. Buck then offers her hand to Hailee in which she laced her own and they start to walk towards the door. When they enter, Buck was greeted by the staff and she gives one of the staff the brown envelope in which Hailee assume is money donations. One of the staff then lead them to a room, Hailee can feel that Buck seems to be tensed she looks at her and Buck gives her a somewhat nervous smile. Buck knocks on the door and when they entered, they were greeted by an old lady sitting on her bed. She seems weak, when she sees Buck her eyes lit up.

"Robby! You're here!" The old lady greets them with open arms. Buck walks towards her and gives her a hug.

"Hi nana, missed me I assume? Here I got you your favorite." Buck then gives her the bag of croissants and the flowers.

"Thank you very much sweetie. But may I know who's this lovely woman with you?" Nana says, Buck then holds Hailee's hand and asked her to come close.

"Nana this is Hailee Steinfeld, Hailee this is my Nana Grace Buckley." Hailee extends her hand but Nana pulled her into a hug.

"It's nice to meet you Hailee, are you Buck's girlfriend?" This made Buck choke as she hasn't asked Hailee the question but she knows she wants her to be and make it official.

"Nana.." Buck says softly, this made Nana and Hailee chuckle.

"I'm just teasing, are you guys dating?" Nana asked and both of them nods. Buck and Hailee now pulled a chair beside Nana's bed.

"Robby do you have your guitar with you? I miss you singing to me" Nana asks and she nods at this.

"I'll be back you guys let me grab my guitar it's in the car. Ohhh that rhymes." Buck jokes. "Nana please behave don't tell her any funny stuff about me." She added while pouting.