Pull me closer, kiss me faster

It's the afternoon before New Year's Eve, Hailee is back in New York for a performance with the support of her family and of course her loving girlfriend Robin Buckley, she's patiently waiting for Griffin to arrive in the hotel because he picked up Buck. At last they are finally gonna see each other again and the fact they're welcoming the new year together makes Hailee even more happy. She's making sure everything's perfect and comfy for Buck when she arrives when she hears a knock on her door, when she opens it she saw the most gorgeous human being she's ever seen, she's wearing a dark blue denim jumper with a white long sleeve shirt under it, with one of the leg portion cut short so it won't bother the cast. 

"Good afternoon ma'am, I was wondering if you ordered for room service?" Buck says politely, Hailee pulled her in a tight hug. "I've missed you to Lee." she added. She helped with Buckley's suitcase and let Buck settle in before they get cozy before going out for dinner. Hailee is taking out some of Buck's clothes while she let her sit on the bed and relax as she knows she might be exhausted from the flight, but she pulled Hailee towards her making her sit on her lap, both of their eyes meeting making both of them smile. Hailee adjusts herself to make both of them comfortable, she wraps her arms around Buck's neck placing her hand at the back of her head gently rubbing her hair which she knows Buck loves so much. Not much has been really said for the past minute just both of them looking at each other smiling, just enjoying the moment since they really miss each other, Buck is about to say something when Hailee just went in and kiss her, Buck melted into the kiss. The passionate kiss is starting to turn into a deep one and they both know where it will lead to. Hailee pulls away making Buck pout, she missed her so much. 

"I've missed you so much Robin, now before this ends up to us doing you know what even though I would love to why don't we catch up hmm?" Hailee was about to stand up when Buck holds her waist pulling her closer. 

"We can catch up but can we stay like this while we do? Pleaaaase" Hailee chuckles and kisses Buck's cheek. 

"Fineee. Now tell me everything I missed." 

"Well, first Nana has called me every single day after knowing I'm all alone for Christmas but I'm never complaining though I love that woman, she's my whole world well you are also my world Lee, I just really miss living with her like the old times. Oh and Evie and Chris sent me a postcard and a photo from their trip in Mexico here let me show you." Buck showed her the photo and she smiles at this. "Oh and also I have good news, my doctor says they can remove my cast once I'm back in LA and I can start therapy. Buck 3.0 here we go!" Hailee chuckles at how goofy she is. "What about you? Anything interesting happening from tour I should know about?" She added. 

"Well, actually last night I met some fans while exploring New York and they actually gave me a bag full of gifts not only for me but also for my kids and for you what do you say? Let's open them tonight after dinner alongside the other gifts?" Buck agrees with her suggestion, it's not too late to unwrap Christmas gifts that's for sure. They stayed like that for a while before preparing for dinner. Hailee of course assisted Buck with wearing pants even though she insisted that she can handle it. After Buck is all suited up, Hailee took her time in dressing up. As she walks out of the bathroom, you can see the sparkle in Buck's eyes. 

"Wow, you are so gorgeous my God. Mamma de mia penso di essermi innamorato ancora di più di te. Per favore Sposami " Hailee blushes even though she never really understood what Buck says. 

"Did you just speak Italian?" She asks, Buck scratches the back of her neck and nods. 

"I- I basically said I think I fell in love with you even more. Please marry me" Hailee's now blushing more than ever, Buck stands up and gives Hailee a kiss on the cheek. "Let's meet your family? Otherwise Griff is gonna think we're knocking boots if we show up later than the call time." Hailee agrees and they make their way towards the hotel lobby.